New Graffiti Book Set to be Released!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2006
"Graff: The Art & Technique of Graffiti" Published by Impact Books and authored by Scape Martinez is a universal first, and you can get your pre-orders through Amazon.com. It is the worlds first "how-to" graffiti book based on my unique perspectives on this artform. It details the journey from concept to execution on the creation of a graff piece. Step by step from the thought process to choices of color, on through to the finish. Ever wonder why arrows look so funky, or what exactly is 3-dimensional wildstyle? Here, you can get answers. Richly colored and illustrated, this is a must have. We get into the history, it's past, present, and even it's future. Graffiti's impact on the world creatively and otherwise cannot be denied and this book helps in bringing clarity to the style elements of this popular, but often greatly misunderstood artform.

you can get it at the Amazon link...http://www.amazon.com/GRAFF-Technique-Graffiti-Scape-Martinez/dp/1600610714

Jun 4, 2004
Graffiti is a crime, not an art form. Graffiti generates fears of neighbourhood crime, instability, and declining property values.

LMAO.... But I Like It, to me Graffiti is Art Form:siccness:
Why would you buy the book... just Google/YouTube

Jan 21, 2008
if you buy this you should shoot yourself, real talk...

i been vandalizing for a minute and the only way to learn is to crush shit...

Sep 7, 2006
i agree the only way to "learn" is to get up. But what about talking about styles? Everyone learns in their piecebook first right?
I saw the book, shit is WAY tight, Scape knows whats up.. he aint no toy, he been bombin since 87. But respects all around, I think it's just trying to share the science of the styles...

Sep 7, 2006
So if you can get down in a blackbook, why not look and understand from another, how it all gets put together?
Just my two cents... I think it can be taught, it can be broken down and shared...

Jun 4, 2004
Siccness is a good thing... it means you like it, it impresses you... same as Ill.... it does not have the same meaning as being Sick or Ill as in referring to your health....