New Goon Squad Cover is off the Chain!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Looks tight. But I would make Nutz and Maniac's names a little smaller. Since they're trying to create a name as a group.....I would try to push that more than the individuals. That's just me though.

And I was wondering why Brotha Luv was on the first version of the cover.....but not named as part of the group and not on the new version?

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
@ Mr. D-Sane

There is another group called the Goon Sqwad, that was featured on the soundtrack of a recent video game. So we changed the name of the project to Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok "The Goon Sqwad". Our individual names have better recognition at retail, and will help the project push more units then using the name Goon Sqwad anyway. Between the 2 of us, you have about 30,000 in sales, so I think that that would help with the push of the album. Being that the name of the CD was changed, Brotha Luv had to be removed, and he was only an honorary member of the group anyway. It was always Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok. Luv is all over the album however, and gets alot of shine on the project.

With Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok both having new albums coming out this year, we want to pump that to the public as much as possible. There is going to be a big push for this album, and we want to make sure that all of that promo will help build the hype for the solo albums as well. I hope that this answers all of your questions. I'm glad that you liked the cover, and all of your feedback is always greatly appreciated.

@ Mr.FedEx

Thanks for pushing that Jus Family shit. We appreciate your support. We need about 500,000 more people like yourself.

Dec 11, 2002
The cover came out real nice.. the line-up lookin' savage as always..

@ Cool Nutz

I still need a copy of the mix-tape if you have some available.. if you could hit me up in a PM or e-mail ([email protected]) and let me know what you need to make it happen I'll shoot you the funds via PayPal...

Dec 11, 2002
The Miracle said:
@ Kalyn

Sorry about not getting you that. I had given Bullet some copies and thought that he would be getting you a copy of it. I will get you a copy this week. Thanks for staying on me. You can also email your address to me at [email protected].
..I'm pretty sure his folks in Portland swooped in before he had a chance to mail me mine.. I'll get at you via e-mail.

Thanks.. :)

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The Miracle said:
@ Mr. D-Sane

There is another group called the Goon Sqwad, that was featured on the soundtrack of a recent video game. So we changed the name of the project to Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok "The Goon Sqwad". Our individual names have better recognition at retail, and will help the project push more units then using the name Goon Sqwad anyway. Between the 2 of us, you have about 30,000 in sales, so I think that that would help with the push of the album. Being that the name of the CD was changed, Brotha Luv had to be removed, and he was only an honorary member of the group anyway. It was always Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok. Luv is all over the album however, and gets alot of shine on the project.

With Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok both having new albums coming out this year, we want to pump that to the public as much as possible. There is going to be a big push for this album, and we want to make sure that all of that promo will help build the hype for the solo albums as well. I hope that this answers all of your questions. I'm glad that you liked the cover, and all of your feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Ahhhh.....I see. Yeah.....makes sense. Well good luck with the project.