NEW GHETTO MAFIA OUT TUESDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I've heard most of this CD, and this is their best yet. This CD fuckin bangs from beginning to end. They had two tracks on that D.S.G.B. album. The new Pastor Troy album is garbage though, but pick up that Ghetto Mafia "Wicked and The Hoodshow".
one

Jun 9, 2002
i aint even gon ask nobody bout this album or what it sound like. ima just do like iuse to do back in the days and just go pick this mutahfukca up just on the strength of love for these boys

Apr 25, 2002
krishna said:
damn I wanna hear this shit, but i'm sure they wont have it in stores round here

They should have it everywhere. Ghetto Mafia is signed with Pastor Troy's label now. I heard the whole thing, they got a couple tracks where its they homies, they also got a cut to Live and Die in G.A., its a remake of Pac's song, but harded. They got the beats on this on. I'm really feelin the track Get Rich with Dope Boy.
one

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
OOOOOOOHHHH Shit!!! I have been waiting on some new Ghetto Mafia for a long time. All the previous Ghetto Mafia releases have been nothing but bump. I will be swooping this shit up the day it drops for sure, as should everyone else.

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
That Pastor Troy sucks major dick compared to his other albums. It had a few tight cuts, half the beats were garbage. Its nothing compared to that new D.S.G.B. Atleast Ghetto Mafia Stick to they roots, they keep it gutter.
one

May 11, 2002
Picked it up yesterday, Damn...it's a tight CD. Ghetto Mafia did it again. This has to be one of the tightest CD's to drop in a few years from the South.

Feb 14, 2004
SOAK::GAME said:
uuuuugggghhhh

but are you sure about this being their best CD so far?? straight from the dec was unfuckwithable

wickeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Straight From The Dec was as solid as they come. But if i see this new album of theres, ima buy it. they tight.

May 11, 2002
I noticed that it is Ghetto Mafia Presents "Wicked & The Hood Show". I guess that Nino is still locked up. Because he is only on a few tracks. And who did the production on the LP?