New Frontline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
nolove allhate said:
frontline is the most underappreciated asset to bay area music in general, cause they can put on a backpack and ghost ride the whip... my two cents...
It's like they just make what they make and fuck what is going on...and I think that is what sets them apart from the rest. They just make good music--no bullshit. Does anybody have a date for the relese?

Jun 5, 2002
If you listen to Big Von on KMEL, you'd think that they are the only rap group outta the Bay. They've been on his show 3 times a week promoting their "upcoming" album for the last 8 months.

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
ALKOHOL said:
OK i'll give um that...when you want it wasn't wack...I just didn't like it...but my daughters 3yrs started saying "Hey girl what's you name" all the time...and my baby moms heard her say that shit....and was all at me like i was tryna holla at broads with my daughter wit me...like where she hear that shit from nigga...oh you tryna talk to bitches with our child in the car....im like nah...hold up...she got that shit from Left.....ya big dummy
How do you put this quote in your sig? lmao...

Dec 17, 2005
I gotta hear this shit! I see left up at CCC every now and then, this fool is in the process of getting his PHD, how many other rappers better yet, how many people can say that they have a PHD? These cats are probably the only educated rappers in the bay right now, thats why they are able to look past the bubble gum thizz shit going on right now.

Feb 13, 2005
ALKOHOL said:
OK i'll give um that...when you want it wasn't wack...I just didn't like it...but my daughters 3yrs started saying "Hey girl what's you name" all the time...and my baby moms heard her say that shit....and was all at me like i was tryna holla at broads with my daughter wit me...like where she hear that shit from nigga...oh you tryna talk to bitches with our child in the car....im like nah...hold up...she got that shit from Left.....ya big dummy
left got that from the jacka