New Frontline Album "LOCK &LEFT" DROPPIN SEPT. 25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
Yee!!! Im definitely grabbing this, its already a slapper from the songs I know:
IMG
The Truth
What You Want
Its Going Down

.....plus whatever else they got in store...ya'll need to buy this shit not DL it

Aug 3, 2007
jabooli said:
Yee!!! Im definitely grabbing this, its already a slapper from the songs I know:
IMG
The Truth
What You Want
Its Going Down

.....plus whatever else they got in store...ya'll need to buy this shit not DL it

EXACTLY BUY IT BUT MOST OF THE FOLKS ON HERE DOWNLOAD SHIT ANYWAY

Feb 7, 2006
jabooli said:
IMG
The Truth
What You Want
Its Going Down

yeeeeee

Jun 18, 2007
I'm sure this album will be a breath of fresh air for the Bay. They talk about things that I think the entire country can relate to plus they actually put effort into their songs. I was reading Left's blogs on his MySpace even that ties into why they are the truth. They use their brains and seem to be proud of it.

Oct 31, 2003
HiLsyde707Kloun said:
Lock needs 2 leave Left alone and do his own thing.
I see people on here saying that allot and at first I thought it too, but once I started to really listen to LEFT as his own thing and not second Locksmith I began to see why he is dope too...just in a completly different way. I really was thinking about the singles and LEFT's verses and what he said stayed in my head just as much as Locksmiths. Lock is a beast with the punchlines and metaphores, but LEFT is dope at telling stories and painting a really vivid picture...All in all I cant wait for the album to drop on the 25th it should be well worth the money.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
STREETFIGHT said:
I see people on here saying that allot and at first I thought it too, but once I started to really listen to LEFT as his own thing and not second Locksmith I began to see why he is dope too...just in a completly different way. I really was thinking about the singles and LEFT's verses and what he said stayed in my head just as much as Locksmiths. Lock is a beast with the punchlines and metaphores, but LEFT is dope at telling stories and painting a really vivid picture...All in all I cant wait for the album to drop on the 25th it should be well worth the money.
Yeah..LEFT doesn't bother me either...can't wait for this album.