NEW EMINEM VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter KEEP IT KEEBLER
  • Start date
  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
I agree, the song is garbage. But thats only my feelings towards it. On the other hand theres probably about 1 million other people (be it they're kids or not) who dissagree w/ me and love the shit, and will buy his shit based on this single alone. He's too fuckin smart cuz he's got all sides of the fan based covered w/ his talent.

The video though is some funny fuckin shit i must say

Aug 18, 2002
I couldn't agree with you more Stang.....from what Entertainment Weekly said bout the single its almost exactly what I thought it was. Some stupid shit to git everyones attention, when in fact the album is very political and should prove to be his most engenius album yet. ???

Aug 16, 2003
The songs alright if you take for what it is ...... a party song. Its made for the clup and not supposed be a over lyrical song. Its got a party beat to it that little highschool boys and girls can pop pills to. Thats that crowd Em is selling to on this song and thats the people that mainly buy all hip hop music. Like it was said before Ems a good marketer. He can make a whack ass song and still make a mill of it

Holla