NEW EMINEM VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter KEEP IT KEEBLER
  • Start date
  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
i have to agree, i didn't like this song much either. yes, the song is hilarious, but i dont like the way it sounds. i just find the sound annoying.

Sep 9, 2004
have any of yall noticed that each eminem cd that comes out tha first single is always the gayest song on the cd (my name is, real slim shady, without me, and watever that new peewee herman shit he got out is) he can still kill most rappers lyrically but he fell off and now he thinks hes black and wears du rags. He hasnt been tite since his first cd. and his 2nd was alright becuz back then he told stories and rapped about wat he knew.

May 16, 2004
It all boils down to the artist knowing how far they can go//what they can get away with and still sell records.... once he made a name for himself he knew he could basically make crazy//off the wall shit and have it sell and that's what makes him a genious...

-adam

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Eminem is unbelievably smart....too fucking smart, like a fucking .... shit wait a minute.

Ok really, this song and video are funny... maybe even off the wall bonkers hilarious. But that beat is so shitty. I think this is worse than his other "pop" singles tracks... they actually had some music in there somewhere.

UGH UGH UGH UGH!!

Jun 22, 2004
Eminem is a genious cant argue ther. But he puts out funnny shit if u buy the album and listen u can hear how true and shit is he is lyrically one of the best rappers white or black. Jus listen to "Sing For The Moment" that is a lyrical genious. Saw the video the smorning and funny shit and annyoning.
-sam

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
s9992017 said:
have any of yall noticed that each eminem cd that comes out tha first single is always the gayest song on the cd (my name is, real slim shady, without me, and watever that new peewee herman shit he got out is) he can still kill most rappers lyrically but he fell off and now he thinks hes black and wears du rags. He hasnt been tite since his first cd. and his 2nd was alright becuz back then he told stories and rapped about wat he knew.
This is why he's so smart... all of those tracks (Name is, Real Slim etc) have been big hits b/c of how stupid they are! He's got the marketing side down pat... he knows how to keep his younger, more imature fans and still keep respect from his older, musically mature fans... that's why the second track usually is more serious and shit. Eminem is a business man all the way, he knows what's gonna sell... the more he talks about his controversies, the more he stirs up controversies, the more money the fool makes... I think he is the most brilliant stupid dude in the world!!! :)

Aug 18, 2002
Man, it aint bitching and moaning at all...IMO Em is off the hook usually on most of his shit, but this has to not only be his worst single, but one of his worst songs I ever heard. I don't really even understand what its really about.???