NEW EBAY AUCTION - TOOT, DA MOBSTAZ, II FORREALA, MURDER INC, ELATE & MORE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
Yeah, the only other time I saw that Mobstas CD ever on ebay, it went around 200 bucks! I hope it does well! I have a lot of other rare sealed cds going up soon. Any idea how much MC Spud - Undertaker , Face Forever, or Unspoken Vandals - When It Rains goes for? I'll be tossing those up soon.

Just put up Ghetto Soldiers - Strictly Sickly (SEALED) & Greenwade - Nashville Underground Volume II (SEALED)..

Jan 6, 2003
You need to change your shipping to.. info. In your item headings it says that you only ship to the United States. You might lose some potential bidders outside the US, even though the detailed info says that you do ship internationally.

Sep 20, 2005
Flowjob said:
You need to change your shipping to.. info. In your item headings it says that you only ship to the United States. You might lose some potential bidders outside the US, even though the detailed info says that you do ship internationally.
Thanks for the heads up! I am on vacation at the moment and posted those from a different computer, so i guess shipping to the US only was in their settings. I just went back and revised all of those items.

Sep 20, 2005
Lil Lane said:
Damn, I didn't know that Cumberland, MD had all that heat! I drive through there once or twice a year, cool place.
Hah yeah, I'm there for college, originally grew up in Brooklyn, NYC & Lexington, KY - actually, I'm moving to College Park, MD in a couple of months to finish my Undergrad.

Jun 26, 2005
Revolutionist said:
Any idea how much MC Spud - Undertaker , Face Forever, or Unspoken Vandals - When It Rains goes for?
no i'm not sure, but the Unspoken Vandals and Face Forever shoul do pretty good. Face Forever has 2 cds. i don't know which one you have.

Dec 19, 2003
A year ago Face Forever used to go for 20-40, now it's over 100.

Edit: How is the Toot album? I see all of his albums going for crazy prices. Im assuming it's mellow/funky since the Japanese folks are all over it.

Sep 20, 2005
Cool! I appreciate ya'lls input! Toot is hmm, very Twista/Psychodrama ish. It's a cool little album, I think the one I posted up is the rarest of his CDs, but i'm not exactly sure. I just posted up a few albums and I'm in the process of posting up more tonight - the ones I posted up are:

O.C.B. (Outta Control Ballers) - Interstate (SEALED)
Bally B - Gotta Be Greedy (SEALED)
Fade - 7 Years (SEALED)
Face Forever - World Of Crime (SEALED)
Graveyard Soldjas - Day Of Execution (SEALED)
Graveyard Soldjas - Love & Hate (SEALED)
Lokee - Voodoo Gangsta Funk (SEALED)
Low Down - Tales Of Da South (SEALED)
Deep South Syndicate (DSS) - Potent (SEALED)
Deep South Syndicate (DSS) - Journey With The Syndicate (SEALED)
Unspoken Vandals - When It Rains It Pours (SEALED)

..and like i said, i'm still trying to throw these cds up, so more will be added tonight!

Sep 20, 2005
Just added:

Boo - 601 (SEALED)
J-Dawg of Black Menace - The Dawg House (SEALED)
J-Dawg of Black Menace - Smokin' & Rollin' (SEALED)
Silky Slim - I Sold My Soul To The Hood (SEALED)
Silky Slim - Ole Superstar (SEALED)
Voodoo - New Orleans Best Kept Secret (SEALED)
Gangsta Connection - Potential To Ball (SEALED)
Mr. Ivan - Resurrection (SEALED)
EWV - True Soldiers (SEALED)
MC Spud - Undertaker (SEALED)
Shawn P & Big Dutt - The Time Is Now (SEALED)

...and still adding more!

Sep 17, 2005
Mr.HydroSTL said:
that Toot album is tight as fuck....
I had couple copies of this when it dropped him and his boys was givin it out when I was at school in New Mexico. I wasnt feelin it, I only liked the song that went "This Is Drama Life" for the hook. I gave all them shits away like a week later:angry:

Sep 20, 2005
OG_Carl_Weather said:
I had couple copies of this when it dropped him and his boys was givin it out when I was at school in New Mexico. I wasnt feelin it, I only liked the song that went "This Is Drama Life" for the hook. I gave all them shits away like a week later:angry:
LOL, dang!

May 3, 2002
OG_Carl_Weather said:

damn and I aint never seen that shiet round here either