New E-Moe "Gotta Get It" Mixtape Vol. 5 Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
What's good Madesicc family? Just stopped by to show my latest mixtape to those who might wanna hear it. I've been doing all kinds of stuff to pay the bills lately from graphics, music videos, studio engineering, and whatever I can get my hands on.

But for over the past 2 years or so, I've also been giving the Mixtape circuit a try. And so far I have released 5 mixtapes with over 20 songs on each! And believe me, they've help me keep the name out there. My latest mixtape "Gotta Get It" Vol. 5 is my best yet! With all original beats, it almost sounds like an actual album!

So give it a listen, and all comments are welcome, good or bad. Just a lil something I put together while I get ready for 2011. Don't forget to peep out the video I put together also, filmed, edited and all by me. Check it out and holla back. 1 luv and stay safe. 1oo

Datpiff downlaod:
Click here to listen or Download the FREE "Gotta Get It" Mixtape Vol. 5 on Datpiff
Mediafire download:
Click here for FREE Mediafire download
E-Moe "Gotta Get It" video on Youtube:
Click here to watch the new E-Moe "Gotta Get It" music video