NEW E-40 "grit & grind" NOW AVA..AT THE TREND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
We tent to get it a little early,We are not SOUNDSCAN
don't think it will be hurting him on that! If that is what you
are worried about? IT IS NOT A BOOTLEGG OR ANYTHONG LIKE THAT,WE DON'T ASSOCIATE with that at are store,Can ask anyone
artsist that have step into are store!

S

senatorOFdaYAE

because when stores break street dates..some people will buy it and burn the fuck out of it then turn around and sell hella of them threw out the weekend to the peoples and what not..not saying that will not happen on july 9th as well but since these people will have it a few days before better chance of that happening...its not wise to promote you break street date.if there were any reps on here from there bigger labels they can check to see the 1 stop or distrabution company you shop from and they can get into alot of trouble as well...im not sure if the owner of the shop is telling you to prote the fact that you guys are breaking street dates or not,but ive seen alot of stores get in trouble for this...but on the other hand i hope the product does good for your stores in the next few weeks..did you guys get any posters and stuff for it?

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
No we didn't get any posters i wish we did,Are company's
don't send us any good posters they usually send us crap
like P.DIDDY,NAS that type of bullshit,Once in a great while
we whill get some but this time we didn't,And as far as 40
their have been some bootleggs popin around here anyway
it's not people selling them,It's also DOWNLOADING and shit
to blame,And even on street date people still buy'em and dubb
them for their friends,some people still don't want to pay that
15-17.99 for that cd some will be satisfied witha burned copy
REMEMEBER every cd he sells is like a MASTERED COPY rather it's on streetdate or not,None of us nor 40 can stop that,FUCKIN BOOTLEGGERS
their is no way anyone can stop it from being BOOTLEGGED!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
This album is tha SHIT! Tha album speaks for itself and will grow on your ass like a tumor. If you don't go and buy this album, YOU ARE FUCKIN LAME GAME GOOFY ASS MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danks alot for all tha support of E-40 and $ickWid'It Records.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hey Rhythm...do u speak japanese fluently?...and also have u ever tried rapping in japanese?

TKO

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
TKO: You mean, Rapanese piimp? Scosh.(means a little in Rapanese). But naw, I leave that up to Rapanese Rappers like Zeebra or Dabo and them. Do you speech Rapanese? I understand it but I don't use it enough to keep it goin. Moms tried to incorporate it when I was a tike, but I was never home long enough to use it. I was always on tha streets fuckin off. RHYTHMX Tha Mental Oriental Asian Dome Invasion $ickWid'It Records

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yea I can't speak it fluently either man...I'm born and raised in Hawaii...grandparents tried to get me to learn, but it never happened...I know words and stuff, but can't talk in whole sentences...

TKO

O

olskooldj

E-40 STREETDATE

@SENATOROFDAYAE-
MOST MOM AND POPS NOWADAYS ARE IN SURVIVAL MODE-ECONOMIC STRESS- ANY ADVANTAGE WE CAN GET AGAINST THE CHAINS AND LOSS LEADERS WE WILL TAKE. SOUNDSCAN DOES NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING OUR BILLS AND IS A BUNCH OF POLITICAL BULLSHIT AND I AM SOUNDSCAN.I AM TRYING TO KEEP MY STORE OPEN AND MY FAMILY FED.I WILL SELL ANY RELEASES I GET WHEN I GET THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS ALREADY BEEN BOOTLEGED ONLINE AND PEOPLE ARE READY TO SPEND MONEY FOR IT.LIKE MY MAN AT MUSIC TREND SAID IT IS NOT A BOOTLEG AND THAT DISTRIBUTOR THAT SENDS IT OUT IS JUST AS STRESSED FOR BUSINESS AS ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO SELL MUSIC

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
OLD SCHOOL! Thankz for that! Finally somebody that understands
Yeah the only example that i could've gave was the EMINEM
situation and how it got bumped up early because of bootleging
I think companies are not hasstating to send product knowing that,the cd is being copied! Anyhow we have it and i guess a couple of other locations but i'am just (or the store is here)
as another outlet to get the HOT PRODUCT in,The reason
i post what we have is to give the people from this area
a chance to come into a record store like they would a record store in the BAY (STAR REC,80 WEST,GOODFELLA,BACK 2 BACK,
CREATIVE,ROCK BOTTOM) so they don't have to fill like they got to
drive all the way to the BAY to pick up the hottest shit we have it
right here in the HEART OF THE GOLDEN STATE,And we will continue to do so as long as i'am their! So everyone from
MERCED,MADERA,FRESNO,VISALIA,TULARE,LEEMOORE,AVANAL,
HURON,SELMA,KINGSBURG,EXETER,DELANO,BAKERSFEILD,LINDSY,
LATON,STRATFORD, ETC... Come to us where here! And anyone else you are all welcome to call,And now for what i understand
we will be doing MAIL ORDERS for people who can't get it anywhere else! P.S. we go thru the biggest companies their are
in the country so we get the HOTTEST product possible,NORTH,WEST,SOUTH,MIDWEST...............
MUSIC TREND
558 N. 11th AVE.
HANFORD,CA 93230

Apr 25, 2002
All this corny shit like copy-proof cds and what-not that record companies are trying to develop is a joke. Bootlegging is not going to disappear. You just can't stop it whether its music, software, cable television, whatever. People WILL bootleg your shit and that's that. The secret is figuring out a way to make it work to your advantage. Cry, whine, piss yourself, moan, complain, whatever man....that's just the facts.

MP3's are here to stay. The internet is here to stay. People are tired of spending $15.99 on a new cd and feeling like they were ripped off or didn't exactly get their moneys worth.

In the case of the new 40. The bootleg that I heard actually earned him a sale because I liked most of what i heard on that bootleg. As a matter of fact, everyone else I know who heard the bootleg plans on buying it too.

I will not buy an album anymore based on the artist, guest appearances, or even producers. Fuck that, from now on you have the PROVE to me that you are WORTH my money. The only way to do that is for me to hear your music, plain and simple. Theres albums I've bought because I heard an MP3/internet bootleg or advance that I liked. Theres a ton of albums I didn't buy because I heard an MP3/internet bootleg or advance that was straight BULLSHIT. I would have been hot had I wasted my money on that garbage.

Whats the point of all this? Make good music and people will want to buy & support your work.