NEW DVD....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Thanx man,

How great is that? I can't wait to see that shit..... over 2 hours of tour shit 2. Its supposed to leave off where Absolute Power/More Power left off...... i don't know how that can happen though cos at the end Tech was only clowning fat bitches.......... lol it might be a brand new release off just fat bitches lol. :)

Makaveli2PAC said:
Thanx man,

How great is that? I can't wait to see that shit..... over 2 hours of tour shit 2. Its supposed to leave off where Absolute Power/More Power left off...... i don't know how that can happen though cos at the end Tech was only clowning fat bitches.......... lol it might be a brand new release off just fat bitches lol. :)
Thats the new front cover of the DVD feel free to check it out :)

Nov 14, 2002
Holy motherfuckin' shit! Tech is comin out with a DVD!?

Man... If I had known about that I would have stolen a plane so I could get on it with a sign that said "Fuck you Lej0_Broke".

Nov 14, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
^^he doesnt know, he tries real hard to be funny but it fails every time
It's funny that you're commenting on a post that is in reference to a joke that he made up himself and nobody even commented on.

Good work.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: ...............

JLMACN said:
you just answered yourself...

but i guess im leaning more toward ...more tech outside of performances...and things of that nature...

From what I hear, it's going to be a lot of tour bus antics, eating at resturants, crazy shit....that behind the scenes shit you speak of. Along with a recap of the Absolute Power and Wicked Wonka Tour...I still don't think it will top Mac Dre's dvd though.....that was prolly the best rap DVD i've seen yet. Yuk's is up there too.