New Dr Dre album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
oh my god....who gives a damn if he's fake...i'm sure most of the rappers out there today are fake...it's all about their talent...he a tight producer.............. 1

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Don_Carlo said:
oh my god....who gives a damn if he's fake...i'm sure most of the rappers out there today are fake...it's all about their talent...he a tight producer.............. 1
I was about to say the same damn thing lol

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dre aint doin no album with Erick Sermon ... It was supposed to be an album with Timbaland or something like that ... Dre doin an album called detox ... I doubt it will come out this year probably next ... I just hope he drop Rakim's shit and dont leave it on the shelf like has in the past with other acts

Nov 14, 2002
Some niggas already mentioned it, but Dre's next album, which will also be his last I think, is gonna be called "The Detox". It's gonna feature all the Shady/Aftermath heads, and hopefully they gonna do a Up In Smoke 2 Tour.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
bsleezy said:
Dre aint doin no album with Erick Sermon

under new releases at rapindustry.com

NOT SCHEDULED YET........

Big Daddy Kane - The Man, The Icon
Charli Baltimore-The Diary: You Think You Know...
Chino XL - I Told You So
Crooked I "Say Hi to the Bad Guy"
Defari - Untitled
Def Squad - Def Squad Presents: Vol.2
Deadly Venoms - Pretty Thugs (Dreamworks)
Dr.Dre - Detox
Dr. Dre & Eric Sermon - Chairmen Of The Board
...Foesum - Tha Foefathers
Goldie Loc -Second-Hand Smoke Kills
...Hittman - Final Days Of Brian Bailey
Jay-Z - The Black Album
Kurupt 'Against The Grain'
...K.M.G (of Above The Law) - Ear Candy
Mia X - Sista Stories (No Limit)
Memphis Bleek - M.A.D.E
M.O.P - Ground Zero
Above The Law -Return Of The Living Dead
Pharoe Monch
Rakim - Oh My God
.. Suga Free - Untitled
Snoopafly - Now what
Soopafly- Willie Dynamite
West Side Connect - Re-Up

Aug 29, 2002
from what i understand its supposed to have a story to it- there was an interview with him on mtv or bet and he was talking about how he has kids and is getting to old to be rappin about blunts and bitches, etc... and his new album has a story line to it, supposed to be a double album....

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, I heard about that story concept, too, but I thought I read somewhere that he was putting his CD on the back-burner because he signed ICE CUBE and wanted to get CUBE's CD out first...of course, then again, we've been waiting for RAKIM's new one, too, so I guess you can't take that statement at face value. PEACE!