New Doomsday Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Thought I'd bump this thread as it is almost June 14th, Playboy can you let us know what's up with the new album? Cinsity site has been down for a while now so I hope everything is all good.

not my pic but man all their albums are good, need a new one!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Hell yea one of the few artists I will spend money on! Playboy 7 used to post here a lot, they are hella down to earth people and any time ive placed an order it always came thru and then some.

Jun 22, 2002
Ya Iv been wondering the same shyt, how come the sites down. Im guessing a June release aint happening since Playboy hasnt talked about it for a minute.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Fuck yea i hope it really comes out on this date and it dont get pushed back. its been awhile since Doomsday came out with a new album. And now i got hopes of The Plague 2 droppin since Lynch and Doomsday are fuckin with each other again.

YO PLAYBOY MAKE THE PLAGUE 2 HAPPEN!! IM TELLIN YOU IT WILL SELL PEOPLE WANT THAT SHIT HELLA BAD BRO!! MORE THEN BLOCC MOVEMENT 2!

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
i can tell u this: its not coming out in a week.....more like 6 months-year.
from what i remember? it will follow the PLAGUE 2.
Not disagreeing with you but where did you hear that? Or is that just what you're expecting to happen? I am really doubting it will release on June 14th as well seeing as there has been no new news since late FEB, but why do you say it will "follow Plague II"? I remember Playboy saying Plague II is coming in a while, after Doomsta for sure.