New Doff Kapone aka Khadoffi (the young d boyz) up for pre orders now !! Take listen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2013
I noticed nobody on here mentions Bebop from the young d boyz I think he hella slept on I think his first album History In The Making was hella tight never did hear his album with sickwidit anybody know if it's tight?
Yea you talking bout The Cookbook. That shit was hard. Wasn't on SWR from what I remembered but 40 and Turf is all on my there. Produced by K-Lou, Stevie D and couple others if I'm correct.

May 23, 2014
WA state
Yea you talking bout The Cookbook. That shit was hard. Wasn't on SWR from what I remembered but 40 and Turf is all on my there. Produced by K-Lou, Stevie D and couple others if I'm correct.
Dayum I had a feeling that shit slapped I only heard one song off of it "cy young winner" man I been tryna find that cd for awhile now I have looked everywhere rapbay, eBay, Amazon, discogs, cd universe, etc. Anywhere else I could look ?

May 23, 2014
WA state
Wich one is the pre? arnt both versions produced by khayree sellin them thangs and sellin cocaine
I got them both "selling cocaine as usual" isn't on the straight game the one that's on straight game is "selling them thangs as usual" its kinda like a remix I guess of "selling cocaine as usual" it has a faster beat to it then the "selling cocaine as usual" but I believe that they were both produced by khayree

Mar 21, 2013
Dayum I had a feeling that shit slapped I only heard one song off of it "cy young winner" man I been tryna find that cd for awhile now I have looked everywhere rapbay, eBay, Amazon, discogs, cd universe, etc. Anywhere else I could look ?
It's hella rare. Don't think he made that many of those. But the song Get Money off there knocks hard. Im surprised it's not on iTunes. Yea I forget who else is on there but man, I still wish I had my copy. Traded it with a friend who won't trade me back lol. His tightest one by far!

May 23, 2014
WA state
It's hella rare. Don't think he made that many of those. But the song Get Money off there knocks hard. Im surprised it's not on iTunes. Yea I forget who else is on there but man, I still wish I had my copy. Traded it with a friend who won't trade me back lol. His tightest one by far!
Fuuuuuck by you saying that makes me want to hear it even more!!!!

May 23, 2014
WA state
I wish I still lived down there man I used to spend hours over there in Berkeley off of Telegraph at Amoeba and Rasputins. I found most of my shit either there or Durant Square over in Oakland