New Dividenz MP3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Make sure to check out the new mp3 from Dividenz produced by none other than Mr. D-Sane. A little samethin for all the weed smokers out there. And for those of you that's waiting on the album, don't trip. It's in the process of getting mixed right now and we're looking at a August/Sept. release. DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS ONE!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
DONT SLEEP on this shit folks! I guarentee...nothin but pure heat. And be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the album....yall been waiting for new northwest slumpage....well here it comes, in a major way!

May 4, 2002
that song is off the hook like a smart fish it makes me wanna go cheif a big ole bleezy plus wanz "i believe that was him" was killing the hook
anyways cant wait to hear that full album

Peace
DAK the ripper

Apr 25, 2002
all i can say is holy shit... .that song is off the HOOK!!!!! im defenitiy wait'n for the album! as usual D's beat is nothing but slumpage... .with heat from Dividenz... .DAMN. nice... .very nice

pyce

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
first of all, notes & cola... ya'll are tight. I'd pay $20 for ya CD without even blinking an eye. wonz, as usual comes correct on any track, i luv this guys voice... i hope one day to do a collaboration with him... maybe soon! keep doing ya thing, cause you guys got mad talent, i may even have to come down to the spot @ northgate with my dawg snook and holla at ya!