NEW DENVER STORE & STUDIO INFO.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Well, since I am out here I'll do my job of helpin my Bay Comrads & then some hit more avenue's out this way...here is one of the 1st ways. Sick N Twisted Entertainment has just opened up their 1st Music/Studio Store out here. They are ready to do business and the spot is nice....real nice, I watched it get built and setup...they did a great job. I will post pictures of it soon.

Here is the info you need if you are looking to get your music in the store, send your promo to them to stock or if you even happen to be out this way setup some lab time to record.

THE STUDIO
PH#: (303) 295-0286
ADD: 4701 Brighton Blvd. Denver, Co. 80216
Ask for either: Rob Dog or Tony C. (they both own the junt)

Studio Rates: $20.00 per hour

All Cd's are at a regular everyday price of $8.00

If you contact them....let them know Playa Rae from D.U.G.O.U.T. Entertainment shot yall the info aight. If you ain't got units yet or whatever send them your promo at least because this store will get alot of traffic, it's in a very ideal location. So far Strange Music has sent in an enormous amount of posters, flyers, snippets etc. for the new Skatterman & Snugbrim album.

Also, quick note...if you don't do music and have clothing lines instead....they have areas for you too. Hit them about that because there is clothing lines there to doing consignments etc. Only on certain product are they willing to consider paying for outright at a VERY reasonable price if you catch my drift....but for the most part they will be doing consignments first aight.

If you have any further questions, please shoot them my way and we'll get them answered. We'll have their internet up there at the store and email setup this weekend.

Peace,

PLAYA RAE.