New Daz Dillinger drops June 11th, who's gonna get it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
TKO said:
Daz disappoints all the time...I'll wait for u to get it...if you can post up a review...TKO

sheyat, daz is str8 heat!!!! i heard most of the album, shit is heat, wait and see, yall are gonna trip

Apr 25, 2002
I listened to the whole album today. It's decent. About what I would expect from Daz I guess. "Keep It Gangsta" and "Load Up" are probably the best cuts on it. I'll listen thru the whole thing again tomorrow and see if my opinion changes.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn this shit is HEAT! Best cd of 2002 so far easily...Every song fuckin knocks. It has 13 tracks, but like 15 songs cuz a couple are on the "Outro"

Gangsta Perogative is fuckin dope.

May 5, 2002
daz has a single out right now ??? is it tight ? is it getting radio play ?? how bout tv play ??? see man having no radio or tv does hurt you sometimes. Someone lemme know, whats it sound like ?

Yeah i cant stand daz when he does other projects like those long beach to fillmoe albums and the complations he's done lately but whenever a solo album of his drops its pure fucking heat...revenge retalation and get back is off the fucking hook, RAW is off the fucking hook so hopefully this solo will be too. Daz is one of those artists who works harder when its a solo album cause he knows thats where the money and the chance to work with bigger artists is at.