New Daz Dillinger drops June 11th, who's gonna get it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Here is the tracklisting...

Intro - DPGC 4 Life
Drama
Ain't That Somethin' - (featuring Crystgal/PFN)
Bitch Bitch Bitch Make Me Rich - (featuring Too Short)
Keep It Gangsta
I Live Every Day Like I Could Die That Day
Load Up - (featuring Tanya Herron)
Run Tha Street
We Do This Passion
Redrum Galore! - (featuring Mean Piece)
This Is The Life I Lead
Outro - DPGC 4 Life
untitled - (hidden track)

No Kurupt on this one, I wonder who Mean Piece is? I'm pickin it up the day it drops, Daz never disappoints.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Daz disappoints all the time...I'll wait for u to get it...if you can post up a review...TKO

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Actually

Daz never disappoints.. when he's solo. Both his solo albums have been 100% knock. His comps and appearances sometimes lack but he always come raw on the solo tip. I've heard 3 songs and they all knockin I'm ah pick this up for sure.

M

MrFreeze

i wont be gettin it thats for sure. daz has dissapointed me from the get-go. i think he sucks.

T

thug_proppa

His cd's are always tight but i cant bump someone who run they mouth all dammm day.

Apr 25, 2002
Daz- "Keep it Gangsta" is a knockin, definitly gonna swoop his shit up.

I will always swoop up a Dre, Quik or Daz solo's because they always got slumpin productions.

May 9, 2002
That ''JUST KEEP IT GANGSTA'' is tailor made for dippin through the streets in the summertime!!!
When I hear Daz flow over those Ridah-friendly Beats of his , I tend to forget all the Bullshit he's on when he aint rappin.

May 7, 2002
Ill give it a try....but where the fucc is kurupt.....fucc all the death row/dpg records bull....this album would be alot tighter if Kurupt was on it...and didnt DAZ say he was gonna quit rappin and join the army????????????

Apr 25, 2002
n
I'm fin to wait to hear reviews before I cop it. That radio track "Just Keep It Gangsta" is sumthin sick, but the CD is gonna have an intro and an outro? WTF?