NEW DAYTON FAMILY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
fuck wat ya say tanga rey lol dayton should get peeps dat produced bootleg death before dishonesty album and fbi album then it'll be all perfect lol jus messin wit cha but im serious wit wat im sayin bout da albums

May 11, 2002
its just you. I.D. is bootleg thats his initials Ira Dorsey
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You sure about that homie? On the song sophisticated thugs it says featuring ID and on ID's verse he sounds completely different than Bootleg.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Duo775 said:
its just you. I.D. is bootleg thats his initials Ira Dorsey
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You sure about that homie? On the song sophisticated thugs it says featuring ID and on ID's verse he sounds completely different than Bootleg.
Yes, I.D. and Bootleg are one in the same. Rass Kass is the artist that's featured on Sophisicated Thugs.

Sep 1, 2004
The New underground Album hit the streets... i allready hear that some folks allready got theirself a copy in local flint stores... if someone know where u can buy the album online feel free 2 post the link here:

i dont like that miracle whip song but fo sure i think the album will bang ... so if someone allready listen 2 it ... drop a short review or a tracklist in here.
peace