new david blain may 25th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
new david blain may 22nd <--( fixed now)

i don't know whut channel or time but may 22ND! david blain will attempt to stand on a narrow ledge i think like a hundred feet in the air for two days and two nights.sounds impossible i wonder how it turns out or how he does it for that matter.no safety net or nuthen.

ama look around the net and get back to you if i find sumthing on it.

late

Apr 25, 2002
naw man i missed that shit too :mad: !

i'm searching around and i found his personal site it talks about the new one i mentioned but it does'nt say a date.i don't wanna miss this one.

Apr 26, 2002
That Levitation shit was sick...How in the fuck can you make that an optical illusion or whatever.But he fucks up doin simple shit like stealin the dudes watch etc.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
big boss i dont know how. thats y i say it was suspect pimp. man my mom told me about what she saw at marine world. the job went to marine world (here in vallejo) like a year after it opened up. she said this guy levitated off a stack of hay. after he came back down he started foaming at the mouth and convulsing.

thats sick

heresy

Apr 25, 2002
damn thanks saint!

i barely caught whut was said on this channel i happend to skip to so i was wrong.i was looking all over the net to make sure but could'nt find nuthen.

the 25th my relatives from stockton are coming through so maybe thats whut was on my mind.sorry about that folks.

(i been to marine world once,i did'nt see nuthing like that though)

Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:

DUDE IS TAPPED INTO THE "OTHERSIDE"....PROBABLY SOLD HIS SOUL TO SATAN....I SAW ONE EPISODE WHERE HE TOOK A PEICE OF PAPER....HAD SOME GIRL WRITE SOMEONES NAME ON IT, & BURNT IT WITHOUT LOOKING AT IT.....HE PUT THE ASHES ON HIS LONG SLEEVE SHIRT....LIFTED THE SLEEVE, & THE NAME OF THE PERSON WAS IN ASHES ON HIS ARM.

THAT GIRL STARTED CRYING.

TRIPPY SHIT....NO DOUBT HE HAS SOLD HIS SOUL.

SS
I SEEN THAT SHIT...THEY WERE LIKE ON A PIER OR SUMN...DAMN DAMN DAMN~2O9~

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
How bout the one where he turned a cup full of coffee into a cup full of coins before this homeless guy's face, he almost had a heart attack..

He's either a demon or angel sent from below or above

May 2, 2002
Yeah...I saw that shit with the ashes too. I don't know man...I try to be sensbile and say that the stuff he does is not possible, but...

I saw this thing he did, same show with the ashes I think. He was walking to random people on the street, told someone to pick a card and then put it back in the deck. He took the deck, threw it against a store window, and the card the person picked was stuck to the inside of the store window. That was trippy.....