New Darkroom Familia Re-Releases 2008!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2004
Darkroom Familia " Homicide Kings " March 18, 2008

Darkroom Familia " Smile Now Cry Later " With DVD Full Length Movie"

Many considered DRF's "Homicide Kings" a classic album and that's why Darkroom Familia decided to re-release the project and throw two additional, new songs. We'll get a total of 14 tracks on that cd on 18th March. If you didn't have a chance to grab an OG, wait for this one and check the tracklist of 12 songs from the original 2000 release HERE.

News - 10.03.2008:
After releasing a few group and solo albums last years one of the most recognizable Latin camps from the Northern Cali is preparing to re-release its most known and out-of-print cds. We already wrote about "Homicide Kings" classic album from DRF. Well, here comes another one from Darkroom Familia - a new edition of "Smile Now, Cry Later", originally released in 2001. Album will hit the stores again on April 22nd and will additionally include DVD with full length movie titled same as soundtrack. Here comes the tracklist:

Websites To Buy Darkroom Cds
Www.Rapbay.com
Www.Cdconnection.com
www.homeboyrap.com
www.amazon.com

www.bayundaground.com

01. DRF Por Vida - Crooked, Sir Dyno, Dub, Oso, K.I.D., Young D, A.L.G. & Duke
02. 40oz Of Game - Young Smob & Sir Dyno
03. Darkroom Dope - Crooked
04. Pay Me Or Die!!! - K.I.D., Oso & A.L.G.
05. The Pain Within - Sir Dyno
06. Livin 4 Today - Oso & Sir Dyno
07. Realism - A.L.G.
08. Evil Side - Gangsta Reese, Mr. Sosa, Jae Rilla & Mode Lok'z
09. Stuck N Tha Middle - Dub
10. Players 4 Life - K.I.D. & Oso
11. The Realest Muthafuckas - Duke
12. Footsteps In The Dark - Skarface
13. The Way Of The Gun - Sir Dyno, Young D & A.L.G.
14. Busting Out - Mr. Mentiroso, Sir Dyno & A.L.G.

Apr 14, 2004
I hope they rerelease the sir dyno book soon also. They really need to re-release dyno shit especially right now that hes down in the pen.

Apr 14, 2004
khameni your website is cool. i like how you guys did all the page formats and stuff, i like how everycd has a review and price of what you think its worth, i just wish i could understand those long as reviews.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Thanks for the love homie, I wish I had the time and vocabulary skills to translate all of them to English.

You can stick to news though.

We have some serious plans to transform the website into more dynamic thing with search functionality among news / features etc. Comments on albums, custom ratings on cds by users etc.

You can read about the Homicide Kings rerelease at the very top right now.