NEW DAMU - ALL BY MY LONELY!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
The new Ecay album his done, its called "mad at the world"! good diego features and solid southeast beats. Also the Damu album is done, and the I-rocc street record is done, and the cricet album is done, this is about to be a great summer!

May 1, 2003
NEMO said:
The new Ecay album his done, its called "mad at the world"! good diego features and solid southeast beats. Also the Damu album is done, and the I-rocc street record is done, and the cricet album is done, this is about to be a great summer!
I am really looking forward to the Ecay album ...fuck....actually all of them.

May 25, 2005
NEMO said:
Hey Nemo, which of these are gonna be siccness/koch releases, if any?

May 30, 2006
damn new ecay and new damu? that's fucking dope. i'll buy both.

@137757 save your money. that one shot one kill is fucking bunk. if you don't have damu classics though, cop that immediatly.
Damn! Serious? I know I'm late but I was still looking to cop One Shot Kill.

Is the Damu Classics original tracks or was it some of his old shit put together?

Looking foward to the Ecay & Damu albums.

Apr 8, 2004
Damu the nigga. One of the coldest in the game.
One Shot Kill was decent.Some knockin cuts on there. #2-Got The Game Fucked Up w/B-Stone, #4-G Shit w/Ecay & B-Stone, #7-Keep It Real, #11-Pay Homage, #13-Betta B glad w/Mitchy, #15-Tuck Yo Flag w/Black Mikey

Damu Classics was his older shit. But all original tracks. Some heat on there too