NEW CUTTHOAT COMMITTEE - MONEY IZ MOTIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
THIS SHIT IS SLAPPIN, I PICKED UP MY COPY 4RM PS ON FRIDAY NIGHT, N ITS BEEN SLAPPIN IN MY SHIT EVER SINCE.. FOR THOSE COUPLE PEOPLE WHO SAID IT WASNT SLAPPIN, IM TELLIN U MAYNE, U MUST NOT KNOW A GOOD CD WEN U HEARIN ONE.. MAC DRE ISNT ON EVERY SINGLE TRACK, BUT WEN HE IS, ITS A WRAP, HE GOT DUMBASS BARS ON THIS CD! IT SHOULD B IN STORES THIS WEEK.... "LAST YEAR I WAS HYPHY, NOW IM CASUAL" - MAC DRE R.I.P

May 12, 2004
i aint feelin it....and 6footah..why even tell us that you cant put up the track list???? because you want everyone to know that your coo with PSD??? Im sure everyone knows by now that your down with all them cats..and did anyone even ask you to post the tracklisting ...shits gettin a lil annoyin..for real...

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
MORE THAN 15 ILL TELL YOU THAT..... THIS SHIT SLAPS, FUCK WHA U HEARD 4RM THA PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSEDLY ALREADY HEARD IT. N RIDIN DIRTY GET YO SHIT STRAIT B4 U SAY A ALBUM IS SOMETHIN IF U DONT EVEN KNO WTF U TALKIN BOUT., QUIT TALKIN SHIT MAYNE, SO HOW BOUT YOU STFU QUIT HATIN CUZ U DONT KNO THESE NIGGUHZ.. U JEALOUS OF DA FOOTAH? N E WAY, ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT.... THE WHOLE ALBUM IS SLAPPIN. MY FAV. IS DA TRACK PRODUCED BY MAC DRE, THAT SHIT SLAPS!!

Jun 23, 2004
I Think Dubee Comes The Tightest on the cd. The Album I got was only 12 tracks and a total of 70.1 megabytes. It might be different than the one that's going to be released. And I also refuse to say anything bad about an album when I have only had it for a week or so, I have to here it a bunch of times before I Judge it, Cds grow on me like that, some people aren't the same. Im going to get it on tuesday cuz I want the artwork on the album vocer and everything to go with the rest of the collection.

Apr 25, 2002
some folks might like it..some might hate it..it really aint that serious...everybody get to have there own opinion.i got nothin but love for MD and the rest of the commitee but if they drop some shit i aint feelin ima let it be known..i love the first committee album havent heard this one..hope its a slumper