NEW - Crunchy Blac - On My Own - 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
Rasan said:
it was everything that i expected!
if you don't like crunchy b;ack then do not cop this album...people think he is wack, but he is one of my favorite out of three 6 mafia of all time
says it all

Jan 3, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
its tight, but nothing out of the HCP lately been even coming close to chrome-str8 to the pros...STTP is a classic
oh hell yeah the chrome album was the shit...

i still bump more then half those songs in my ipod all the time

shit slaps !

but damn i gotta hear this cd wit the quickness !

Jun 24, 2005
I'm confused as hell.

He left Three 6, but this album had all of his beats from Juice and Paul, and was "Triple Six Mafia Presents" and still had all the the HCP logos on it n shit.

Did Paul and Juice release this to make bread off of him now that he's gone or what?

Apr 5, 2006
STICK said:
I'm confused as hell.

He left Three 6, but this album had all of his beats from Juice and Paul, and was "Triple Six Mafia Presents" and still had all the the HCP logos on it n shit.

Did Paul and Juice release this to make bread off of him now that he's gone or what?
i was wondering the same thing... how recent is the material? and what has he done since leaving?

Jun 24, 2005
moneyaffiliated said:
i was wondering the same thing... how recent is the material? and what has he done since leaving?
I didn't buy it, I just previewed it at FYE, and one of the songs was off of Frayser Boy's last album.

Oct 2, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
DING

You guessed it. I heard Crunchy is mad as fuck that they brought this out.
haha yahh pretty sure they just did it to spite him since he been waitin so long.
they even changed the title on him to throw a subliminal out there.
heard most known unknowns was supposed to be his album but when they submitted it they realised they still owed sony another group album so they changed it up.

i wanna hear the new pat but it keeps getting pushed back.
frayser boys albums go hard tho.