New Crucial Conflict's video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
I posted a thread about the making of the video a month ago, this is the full version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AGjGYhxbl0

I must say that some of the chicks are hella fine! What about the music? This song is SUPER WHACK! What the fuck happened to the Flict? This is not the group that had a song called "Desperado", this is a southern group

I don't think that Planet Cru Con is going to be better than the "Last Dayz" by TD

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
lets face reality:
its 2007 and this kind of music is what needed to get the youth's (teenage demographic) attention. with that said. the song could have been decent if the beat was knockin, and they took off that big sha dude. i think he is a famous rapper overseas cuz he had two fans posting comments for him. and judging by the lyrics, i would guess and say big sha is from bulgaria, because it sounded like he was struggling to rap in english.

May 2, 2002
What the hell was that? It looked like it was thrown together within a matter of hours. Wasn't feelin' the beat at all. Aside from the females (some of whom didn't even look that good), it sucked donkey balls!