New Crooked I freestyle...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
LETS NOT GET THE RIP-GUT ON SOME BATTLE SHIT. DIDNT YOU JUST LISTEN TO HIS NEW SONG A COUPLE OF WEEK AGO? NOBODY FUCCING WITH KEV IN THIS SPORT NEPHEW

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
dam....all bad, i was the 1 piketing for a LYNCH/CROOKED
trac a couple years ago.....
then i remember LYNCH saying CROOKED
was gonna be a featue on DINNER ANNA MOVIE
and was amped to hear it.....maybe tryna get a feature from him sparked this?

BUT i want yall to remember this:
the name BROTHA LYNCH HUNG comes from his ferocity in battle,
to kill mafukaz and leave em lynched, hung......
so dont count him out just yet....

Dec 27, 2002
i dont think hes talkin shit...i think he is saying something like:

yall small french fries in size
[with] this brotha lynch hung guise--
youll be dead way before the stench dies

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
damn, it would be tight if crooked got picked up by siccmade

i have not once seen one of his albums dropped

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
my guess is you and i didnt listen to the same freestyle up above

crooked is tight
always was, still is..

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
X_KaLiBa said:
i dont think hes talkin shit...i think he is saying something like:

yall small french fries in size
[with] this brotha lynch hung guise--
youll be dead way before the stench dies
i dunno, the "guise" in ya translation sounds like "guy" to me!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
This what Lynch said on his message board about it:

"To me it can go both ways, Two lines b 4 he said somethin bout eatin insides so it could have been to finish the metaphor, but trust me if anybody in the game hit me, They gettin hit bacc!"

and

"I dont know, I was gonna work with em years ago but Shug Knight said no after he told me all good plus I know he dont like snoop, and I been workin wit them lately"

and later

"I talk to Crooked I. It wasnt a dis"

May 23, 2002
The way I heard it is "This brotha (meaning Crooked I) Lynch (meaning hanging or hangs) Guys (meaning dudes)". This Brotha Lynch Guys.

I got mad respect for lynch and I find it funny how people are talkin abotu how he can out battle someone but all mo fo's did was bitch about his style on Suicide Not, personally it was my favorite Lynch album it shows some intelligence and some growth and maturity.

As far as a battle between Crooked I and Lynch. Crooked IMO would take it I don't think there is a person in the game that can take Crooked I. Crooked I hasn't even realy battled anyone and he still murderes the mic imagine if he was really battling. He even shocked Chino XL and the Wake up show by out battling Chino.

And since I know this is coming yeah yeah fuck Chino XL we know get over it, peep a listen dude has mad skills when it comes to metaphors, time to open your ears and your minds.

May 23, 2002
Norcal916 said:
chino xl is garbage plain an simple
Have you done research or are you saying that because Pac said that?

Back to the Topic:

Chino XL at the time and still today well respected for his battling skills although many people do not like him his battling skills could top just about anyone in the game. His normal songs are outta place but the truth is he can hold a battle and beat 99.9% of anyone in the game as far as battles goes.

Anyhow at the time being an as respected as he was Sway and the rest of the wake up show was totally amazed and dropped thier jaw at what Crooked spit that day listen to it its all over the net. Dont have to like it but respect it cuz as Long as I have listened to Lynch (about 4-5 years longer than crooked) Crooked I still gets it. Im a Lynch by Inch fan I totally supported it because that is Lyrically the best Official Album from a Westcoast artist. So don't think I don't like Lynch I'm one of he ones that likes his newer style which is a better display of lyrical skills. If you ahd been following Lynch and Crooked I as long as I have you may understand but of course I'm on a lynch affiliated message board. If you haven't noticed I'm not exactly a new member and Lynch is the only reason I came here and still come here so I am a fan liek it or not of both.