New Cover - Dre Diggs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Lol at the tranny comment... Its really bad covor, least the first covor was ghetto fabulous

If it aint a brand new Dre track they need to stop!

Feb 5, 2006
gthug619 said:
well sugawolf is still with Thizz, so you should kick your own ass for saying thizz fell off when DUBEE is still around and doing his thang also alot others but I dont need to mention names, they speak for them selfs.:mad: :mad:

JUS CUZ 1 ARTIST IS RELEASIN SUMTHIN DOESNT MEAN HE GONNA SAVE THE LABEL. THIZZ FELL THE FUCK OFF

C

CcytzO_Loc

hitthegas said:
damn taking it way to far...whats next YukPac

nah i think it will be PacMouth.....dead mans name goes 1st.....lol

that name/concept is almost as bad as Messy Slicc......

Jan 15, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
ON A SIDENOTE...IS IT JUST ME OR DIGGS HELLA CORNY? LIKE HES TRYING WAYYYY TO HARD HOMEBOY SWAGGER JACKED THE FUCK OUTTA DRE
Yeah i noticed that 2 he definetily be doing 4much i like his music but dude been coming off hella corny lately on them dvds some niggaz a do anything to fit in

Feb 8, 2006
Thizz done lost all respect for quality music. I guess focusing on re-releasing songs to youngsta's is the ave they chose.

May 4, 2005
They need to quit recycling Mac Dre shit, its almost like Suge putting out the same greatest hits cd's for DR. Thizz is played out anyways.