NEW COMPLIATION OUT.......COP IT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

no offense but ive never heard if any of those artists so i probably would have to hear it before i buy it.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
no offense but ive never heard if any of those artists so i probably would have to hear it before i buy it.
we're on the same wave length with that one homey.....V Dizzle..I wouldn't pay $14 for a CD full of people I've never heard of..and if you sold it at Rasputin's or somethin, they'd probably only sell it for $12 or $13...re think your plan for selling homey..lower the price, or put some samples up

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
LOL @ BOTH YALL MAFUCKAS

@M1 YOUR RIGHT I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT IT IS SELLING FOR. IF YOU WERE SMART YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT IT SAYS SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS INCLUDED. HENCE THE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS.

KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE PATNA!

ONE

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
V Dizzle said:
LOL @ BOTH YALL MAFUCKAS

@M1 YOUR RIGHT I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT IT IS SELLING FOR. IF YOU WERE SMART YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT IT SAYS SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS INCLUDED. HENCE THE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS.

KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE PATNA!

ONE
actually, I'll do the smart thing and not buy it at all....so hey I guess I am smart....by the by..I dont care what it says, $14 shipped is still steep..just tryin to help you out