New CD Artwork for Lil Larry "Tha Truth"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
Nice....my only complaint would be the last image. If youre tryin to make it look like he's in that courtroom I would blur the back wall cuz he's sharp(the foreground), then the desk is outta focus(midground), then it goes back to bein sharp again....IDK its just alil confusin to the eyes. Other than that shits tight!

Dec 19, 2006
ON POINT!

I see what you mean I will unfocus the whole background. The pick had a natural lens curve. If you are to close to certain objects at certain angles then it will have a pocket of focus verses the normal depth of field. So in theory he would be outta focus to. So I will change the whole background.

Nice....my only complaint would be the last image. If youre tryin to make it look like he's in that courtroom I would blur the back wall cuz he's sharp(the foreground), then the desk is outta focus(midground), then it goes back to bein sharp again....IDK its just alil confusin to the eyes. Other than that shits tight!