NEW CBO,"WESTCOASTMAFIA" TRAC LISTING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
WCM,

YES YES, WE TRYIN, KEEP DROPPIN HOT SHIT, LUNI DIDNT MAKE IT ON THIS ALBUM AND A FEW MO WHO WE WANTED , BUT ANYONE WHO NO BO, NO THAT U GOT TO DAMN NEAR BE WITH HIM REGUARLY TO DO A TRAC CUZ , HE IN OUT SO MANY STUDIOS, SONGS GETTIN DONE THEN WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE... SO WHEN EVA THEY GET TOGETHER DO A FEW SONGS AND THEN ITLL HAPPEN... WE TRYIN TO KEEP IT MOVIN... WE'LL GET EVERYBODY ON SUMTHIN FO SHO.....

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
TACT, WCW

U NO SPICE OUR FOLKS, NO LOVE EVA LOST CUZZ HIS OTHER PROJECTS, WE WISH HIM BEST WITH ALL OUR SUPPORT AN HOPE HE DO SAME... IM CURENTLY IN TALK WIT HIS PEOPLE BOUT STILL MAKIN THAT COMBO A REALITY... ITS JUS GOIN TO BE TIMIN, AND WE TRYIN TO STAY TOO BUSY FEEL ME... BUT IF LOOKS LIKE IT WILL MAKE SOME DOLLARS , THEN WELL MAKE IT HAPPEN EVENTUALLY....

May 9, 2002
TPO-WCM-RECORDS said:
THIS IS TRACCLISTING, IN STORES JULY 23.....
C-BO
"WEST COAST MAFIA"
RELEASE DATE 7/23/02 Song Title Features

1. WC-Intro- Spade & Crash
2. MILK & HONEY- C-Bo
3. WE DID IT-- C-Bo,Spade,Bobby Sealz
4. SO MUCH CHEDDA- C-Bo,Killa Tay
5. WEST COAST MAFIA GANG- Phats Bossi,Max Julian,H60dsta Rob,
C-Bo,Speedy AKA Gotti Gotti
6. PARTY TONITE- C-Bo, Yukmouth
7. CAN U DEAL WIT THIS?- C-Bo,Killa Tay,Big Lurch,
Roger Troutman Jr
8. HEAD ON FREEWAY- C-Bo
9. THE PLOT (Skit)- Spade & Crash
10. GEE'D UP (BloccMovement)- C-Bo
11. CLEAN GETAWAY?"Surprise"!(Skit)- Spade & Crash
12. U NO THE RULES- C-Bo,Cosmo,Bobby Sealz
13. BLACC GORRILLA'S- C-Bo,Cyco
14. KEEP SHIT LOCCED -C-Bo,Fat Tone,Brotha Lynch Hung
15. YALL PRANKSTA'S -C-Bo,Mr Short Khop,CJ Mac,Cryciz
16. DUB C M'd OUT -C-Bo,Cyco,Pizzo,Marvelous,Thug Missis
17. THUGG IT! -C-Bo,E-40,Bosko,Cool Nutz
18. ITS NOT A GAME (Skit)- Spade & Crash
19. I'M A BALLER- C-Bo
20. RAT HEAD -C-Bo,Young Meek

WEST COAST MAFIA RECORDS 2002

LET US NO WHAT U THINK?
Is this supposed to be a solo or a compilation????????Dont say solo...please for the love of god dont say a solo.

May 10, 2002
Re: WCM

TPO-WCM-RECORDS said:
COMPILATION, WIT BO ON EVERY SONG, WIT MORE SOLO SONGS ONIT THAN HE HAS HAD ON HIS OTHER SOLOS, WE JUS DECIDED TO CALL IT A COMPILATION THOUGH, SINCE HIS LAST ALBUM JUS DROPPED... PLUS WE WORKIN ON HIS NEW OFFICAL SOLO DUE OUT IN DEC,JAN
Coo,thanks for the reply.Ill peep it when I see it in Silver Platters.

T

thug_proppa

I feel you about yuk and the lable thing. it's all good and im glad to hear bo and spice 1 still cool cause all there shit's been tight.

If you got any spots on bo's cd or any other things on WCM peep the artist in my sig and hit me up on my email or his. His new cd droppin may 28th half of it is produced by sean T, a few by mac pacino and others. it features mac & ak celly cel mac mall jt the bigga figga sean T and others. He also is soon to be announced the newest member of the CWAL mob the chi town click. who is produced by tha legendary traxter, who produced the first 2 do or die albums both twista albums and some others. Here are a few of the songs cause i know you probably bussy as hell.

www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/savages.ram

www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/die.ram

www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/Komain_Shine.ram

The first track is called savages feat celly cel
and the other 2 are solo's

[email protected]

Get at me, and tell bo and everyone assosiated with WCM to keep comming with that tight shit!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
T

thug_proppa

hey BO listen to them tracks above at get at me.

[email protected]

i'll hit you up with a copy of the cd just need to know how i can get it to you. it features mac mall celly cel mississippi jt and more.

get at me. and let me know whats crackin with that thug lordz cd!

stay up hommie

May 24, 2002
this album does look heated but boy if i ever see a full album with Bo and Spice 1 I would be in love....that shit would be off the wall...and throw in some Lynch with them it would be a dream come true