NEW CALIFORNIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2003
Hello fellow Californians,
I'm glad to see that the people were out and voting and got things straight. California will slowly regain its glory again.
I've stayed in southern california alot longer than expected, I need to get some different opinions and I figured this was the place to get it. I love northern california but I needed a fresh outlook on things.
I've been going to all the major colleges and getting some fresh perspectives on my ideas. There is no better place for me to go than to talk to these young educated minds. A few of the colleges I have visited are U.S.C., U.C.L.A., CAL STATE LONG BEACH, CAL STATE DOMINGUEZ HILLS, CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE.
I have decided to stop going into the projects and the so-called ghettos, there is no point all those people are ignorant and do not want to listen to my ideas, so I have decided to let them keep playing baketball all day and drinking their malt liquor beverages because if that's what they want to do all day let them.
I am not giving up on the urban youth yet I just need to regroup with my think tank and come up with a different angle.

Jan 20, 2003
lol, hang in there art. u still working on getting those plastic 40 bottles? i'm sure it will actually make a huge difference in this state! what other great ideas are u working on for the next election?? lol. common art let us in on your plans.

May 24, 2003
HAHA funny shit keep it coming art, even if its real or fake, its a good laugh to read what he posts here Ill take it either way as well... make a diffrence Arnold 4 President....:classic: