NEW C-BO CHARTS ON "BILLBOARD"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
WE MADE TOP 200 IN WORLD FOR TWO WEEKS IN ROW. WE WERE TOP 30 ON HIP HOP / R&B... WE WERE #1 FOR TWO WEEKS IN ROW FOR INDEPENDANT LABELS! WEVE SOLD 40,000 IN 2 WEEKS U DIG.... ITS NOT A GAME? STAY TUNED FO MOE HOT SHIT FROM WCM RECORDS.... LET US NO IF U LIKE WHAT WE DOIN SO FAR.........................................

Jun 2, 2002
wsup t-po...i have always liked c-bo's shit...i own about half of his albums....i bought WCM and truthfully, it's one of the best cd's i've bought in months!!! u guys came correct on production, and as usual bo came with some lyrics!! whatever u guys did differently on this one, do it again on the next one....this album is heat.

Apr 25, 2002
C-Bo and WCM is doin the damn thang.. the new album is tight with real quality shit.. also read the C-Bo article on Murder Dog, some real shit he speakin on too. What's and when's the next WCM project? Killa Tay?

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
WCM sounds like it could up and start a dynasty with independent numbers like that. You think you could let it be known who is officially on the label and any future plans? Best of luck to the Mafia, and bring the spotlight over to northern Cali, LA don't rep all of the west coast.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
keep "fuckin the majors up on the charts independently!"

much love and success

Bo... i have a cat that is interested in doin a show with you and he's very serious... he already had shows wit Twista, Messy marv, Luni and others... leave a contact number or hit my email [email protected] with the contact and i'll send that cat your way

Apr 25, 2002
that shit is QUALITY MUSIC

like bo said "copped up the best producers"

which help bring WCM where it is right now. (which is why i think WCM comp is the best out so far for 2002)

Real Talk,

Jeff Dogg Untouchable Status Always