New Bullys wit fullys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
BayBuryYa said:
I still don't think that justifies replacing him with Mess. To all the Killa Tay fans, you just can't have the Bully's without Tay. But it's whatever... I'll still support it cuz I'm a Messy fan. I ain't never really felt Guce's flow, even though he's drastically improved as of late.

"im from the mob era, but its interesting to me. i got some cats from my circle that are doing it. it is fun as hell but im older so im more mob gengre. Hyphy is cool, but its not really my gengre" (killa tay)

pretty much sayin that its up to him and bo to keep the mob music around.
everyone else is switching to hypy........

Feb 19, 2003
22hog said:
shit drops next month. ALBUM GONNA HAVE A LOT OF HYPEY TO IT.

"killa tay is my brother, hes family. but at the same time he was working on his album and i felt like he didnt have the same energy that we had when we did the first project" (GUCE)
You said, "Album gonna have a lot of hypey to it." Is "hypey" a misspelling of "hyphy?" Or did you just mean "hypey" as in "hype", "hyped-up"? Whatever the case, that song slaps.

PEACE!

May 1, 2006
Anyone who isn't feeling Guce needs to go cop the "Pill Music" album for sure. That shit knocks. Young Mess is the man right now, the best in the bay IMHO, I'll support whatever he drops. This album is going to crack for sure, I've been waiting for this shit since Guce first mentioned it up almost a year ago. Wish Tay could have been included, but it sounds like his time was limited with him working on Flood the Market and THe Moment of Truth. Anyone know if Tay has any appearances on the album?

Feb 11, 2006
GUSE IS TIGHT AT TIMES..WHEN HE IS ITS SOME REAL LYRICAL MILITARY WORK PLAY VERY SICK..AND KILLA TAY AND HIS CHARISMA MORE THAN HIS FLOW WILL BE MISSED...ALTHOUGH DONT UNDER ESTEMATE HIS FLOW TAY COMES SO FUCKIN SICK WHEN HE GETS GOING....ONE OF THE BEST IN THE RAP GAME OF ANY RAPE GAME WHEN HES AT HIS BEST.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
QUOTE FROM BULLY'S WITH FULLY'S1..BULLY'S WITH FULLY'S DOES NOT STAND 4 AUTOMATIC WEAPONS..LOL...NOT THAT IT'S ANYBODY'S BUSINESS BUT I'M ONLY PACCIN A .40 CAL AT THE PRESENT TIME (REAL SPIT) SO I GUESS I DON'T QUALIFY AS A BULLY WIT A FULLY...ANYWAY,I'M SURE THE ALBUM KNOCCS...THEY BOTH MAKE GOOD MUSIC..& IT WASN'T MY CHOICE NOT 2 CONTINUE THE ORIGINAL BULLYS WIT FULLYS LEGACY BUT I THINK GUCE FELT SINCE HE & MESS ARE BOTH FROM FRISCO THEY COULD WORK TOGETHER EASIER SINCE I KIND OF STAY OUT THE WAY FURTHER NORTH..WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED RECORDING THEY ASKED ME 2 HOP ON SOME SONGS BUT THEY WERE DISSIN 50 CENT & THAT'S REALLY NOT MY M-O...I'M SURE WE'LL COLLABORATE LATER BUT ME & GUCE HAD A FEW BUSINESS ISSUES WE STILL NEED 2 DISCUSS WHENEVER WE TALK 2 EACH OTHER..

Apr 25, 2002
TAY CAPONE1 said:
QUOTE FROM BULLY'S WITH FULLY'S1..BULLY'S WITH FULLY'S DOES NOT STAND 4 AUTOMATIC WEAPONS..LOL...NOT THAT IT'S ANYBODY'S BUSINESS BUT I'M ONLY PACCIN A .40 CAL AT THE PRESENT TIME (REAL SPIT) SO I GUESS I DON'T QUALIFY AS A BULLY WIT A FULLY...ANYWAY,I'M SURE THE ALBUM KNOCCS...THEY BOTH MAKE GOOD MUSIC..& IT WASN'T MY CHOICE NOT 2 CONTINUE THE ORIGINAL BULLYS WIT FULLYS LEGACY BUT I THINK GUCE FELT SINCE HE & MESS ARE BOTH FROM FRISCO THEY COULD WORK TOGETHER EASIER SINCE I KIND OF STAY OUT THE WAY FURTHER NORTH..WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED RECORDING THEY ASKED ME 2 HOP ON SOME SONGS BUT THEY WERE DISSIN 50 CENT & THAT'S REALLY NOT MY M-O...I'M SURE WE'LL COLLABORATE LATER BUT ME & GUCE HAD A FEW BUSINESS ISSUES WE STILL NEED 2 DISCUSS WHENEVER WE TALK 2 EACH OTHER..

killa tay with business issues? i would've never thought. u like a little kid who got molested at a young age and now can't trust anyone anymore.

sorry but just callin it like i see it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^^WELL I'M A CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT...IF YOU WERE IN THE BUSINESS MAYBE YOU'D HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING BUT SINCE YOU'RE NOT YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP & SIT BACC & ENJOY THE RIDE!!!I POST OR REPLY ON HERE SO PEOPLE CAN KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT REALLY GOES ON SINCE THEY ARE CURIOUS..I'M TIRED OF YOU BITCH ASS MF'S THAT ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING SMART 2 SAY BUT DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY GOIN ON!!I WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF MOST OF YOU MF'S THAT TALK NEGATIVE ON THIS BOARD IF YOU WERE IN MY FACE (TRUTHFULLY)...NOW WHAT!!!

Aug 13, 2002
Relle$h said:
KILLA TAY Speakin The Truth... It Is 2 Many MF's Speaking On Shit Like They Know What's Going On Personally....
yea killa tay is the truth. im also tiring of all these new muthfuckas typing they nonsense around this forum. we gotta get rid of the peasants. yall aint bay status. yall @ the bottom of the heap. peace.