NEW BRISCO SONG "AINT A RAP SONG" PRODUCED BY COZMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
http://sharebee.com/ce305fe7

CHECK THIS LINK TO A NEW SONG FROM POE BOY/CASH MONEY/DEF JAM ARTIST BRISCO PRODUCED BY COZMO! ALSO LOOK FOR THE VIDEO COMING NEXT WEEK ON WORLDSTARHIPHOP.COM DIRECTED BY JORDAN TOWER!!
BRISCO'S ALBUM "STREET MEDICINE" WILL FEATURE 3 SONGS PRODUCED BY COZMO ONE WITH RICK ROSS AND FLO RIDA. ANYBODY INTERSTED IN PURCHASING BEATS FROM COZMO HIT ME UP AT [email protected] OR MYSPACE.COM/COZMO415 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT..

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
WOOOOOOOW!!! Coz you did this? I 1st heard this in Houston fuckin wit this nigga.. and then again on the Bigga Rankin and Brisco mixtape.. this was the hottest song on there.. and turned out you did this.. Lol

good shit!

Nov 7, 2004
WOOOOOOOW!!! Coz you did this? I 1st heard this in Houston fuckin wit this nigga.. and then again on the Bigga Rankin and Brisco mixtape.. this was the hottest song on there.. and turned out you did this.. Lol

good shit!
aw man thats love fam apreciate u homie!!! yeah I got alot of songs wit brisco thats fam!!! keep in touch

Dec 4, 2004
sick ass beat i got this on repeat. im a big fan of brisco. congratulations cozmo you really out there makin moves as opposed to some of these clown producer/rappers who are all talk