NEW BLACK C & JT COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Better but I don't like the orange glow, the rest is black and white, might as well go with that, the orange title looks good tho, it'd go good with just the black and white.

Jun 25, 2005
Definately a whole lot better! Do you have another flic of Black to use cuz it looks like they holdin hands...LOL. Otha then that I would get rid of tha glow and your good...Glows make it look mixtapish...

Apr 7, 2006
That's true, I think what would make it more album like is if you get a picture of the two together and just add text and edits to the pic.
if they're doing an album together, why don't they take a picture together for the cover? i don't like the copy and paste look. that's what makes it look like a mixtape cover for me.
Yes that is what it is!

@ daGIFTEDone: I appreciate your willingness to take others suggestions and utilize them for the betterment of the project; that already puts you well above the majority of other cats in this game...

If there can be a photo-shoot arranged in which JT and Black C are at the same location... I would love to see an album cover that pays homage to the classic material they have both released over the years... a GLP 'Straight out the Labb' meets RBL's 'Ruthless By Law' cover.... or a 'Playaz N the Game' meets 'A Lesson to be Learned'...

These 2 brothas taking the time out to get together for a photo-shoot will convey an organic feeling that no amount of digital maniputlation could ever acomplish... Once you have a photo like that, your job of enhancing the image will come naturally, as (by judging your present work) you are very talented!

In short, I'll humbly offer this phrase: more photo shoot = less photo shop

Thank you for allowing the fans to participate in the process!

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
Yes that is what it is!

@ daGIFTEDone: I appreciate your willingness to take others suggestions and utilize them for the betterment of the project; that already puts you well above the majority of other cats in this game...

If there can be a photo-shoot arranged in which JT and Black C are at the same location... I would love to see an album cover that pays homage to the classic material they have both released over the years... a GLP 'Straight out the Labb' meets RBL's 'Ruthless By Law' cover.... or a 'Playaz N the Game' meets 'A Lesson to be Learned'...

These 2 brothas taking the time out to get together for a photo-shoot will convey an organic feeling that no amount of digital maniputlation could ever acomplish... Once you have a photo like that, your job of enhancing the image will come naturally, as (by judging your present work) you are very talented!

In short, I'll humbly offer this phrase: more photo shoot = less photo shop

Thank you for allowing the fans to participate in the process!

St8 up!!

Apr 7, 2006
Maybe this is too late... but what if the title of the album was just "Frisco Hittuhz"?
That could speak for the songs as well as the featured artists...

These two have been pioneering the game so long... the "Aint no Punks" is already a given...

They are 'Frisco Hittaz'... well beyond defending any other status that an album title would imply...

just tryin to make my cents add up to a nickel...

:beard:

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it doesn't look natural

the background doesn't go with them, try to make it look like something more like theyre really there

and the bright ass glows don't help on a dark background

it's just not on the level of what a JT and Black C collabo album should look like