*NEW* Bigg Ben Remix (ft Tech N9ne)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
Most of you probably have the original song from Big Benn's old MySpace, but he was having technical problems and had to make another one. The original song, "Rhyme" is available on his page, as well as an entirely new remix that he just made a few days ago. The lyrics are exactly the same, but I definitely like the new beat better.

...on a side note, Ben let me know that the tracks were recorded in his studio in Oregon and he told me that Tech and Kutt did their verses for free. Just another example of why Tech N9ne and Kutt are amazing artists. Something trivial...but now you know...

SO CHECK IT OUT....

http://www.myspace.com/biggbenz

Jun 12, 2006
This is Bigg Benzilla ninja!!

What up ya'll??!!
Just stoppin by to say thanx and shit.
And keep talkin!
BOTH Tech and I need all the support we can get from fans like ya'll.
I'll be posting a full bio and all that good shit soon on myspace, so stop by and check it out.

Also, download ALL my music and get the word-a-mouth flowin fam!!!
BUMP and SLUMP that shit folkers and famz!!

KCMO baby!!!

Peace
BiggBen

Jun 12, 2006
Uhhh...do you think I care if it's old or not?
Tech could have just gone "jahh,jahh,jahh" over and over and I wouldn't give a fuck. He's a friend and just hooked me up.
And like it says above, it was FREE.

I’m curious though ,how many new or old verses, do you have by Tech N9ne or Kutt Calhoun???
Thanks and have a great day! :)

Sep 11, 2002
lol u sure took offense to that question...i didnt know that u got it for free...but i was just bringin it to ur attention incase u did pay for it and didnt know..oh and if hes such a friend why did he give u some left over shit?

Mar 2, 2005
DaStonedGangsta said:
lol u sure took offense to that question...i didnt know that u got it for free...but i was just bringin it to ur attention incase u did pay for it and didnt know..oh and if hes such a friend why did he give u some left over shit?
That's kinda.. fukked up

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
DaStonedGangsta said:
Techs verse goes better wit the big ben beat anyways! Yeh, dats rude homie cat comes over to give some info and you come at him like that??????????????? :eek:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Actually Hollow, I can go one better for you. It's originally from... wait for it... wait for it... Tech's Brain! ZOMG! Lol