NEW BIG RICH SONG AND UPDATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What's the deal Bay Area? The new BIG RICH single, THAT'S THE BUSINESS, is up on at www.myspace.com/bigrich if you haven't checked it out, do so and add him and 3 Story Muzik at www.myspace.com/3StoryMuzik

also up on BIG RICH's page are upcoming shows on the Quinn tour featuring RICH. Check it out RICH will be everywhere from Sac to SF to San Jo to Santa Cruz even to Las Vegas, Redding, Modesto, Fresno and many more cities.

-3 Story Muzik

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
4real2reel said:
Cant wait for the Big Rich album to drop!! That song Big Rich did with Quinn "Whats Beef" on The Rock slaps...any update on when the album drops?
word up duke but the track is called thats beef

Nov 16, 2005
i was juuuust bout to post this cuase i checked west coast rydaz, and they had an update on this song too.
http://www.west coast rydaz.com/news/3065/

DL link in there too...

can't believe no one mentioned anything bout the titles.. 'thats the bidness' prod by e-a-ski & cmt
furious' 'that's the business' ALSO prod by e-a-ski & cmt

hah... whatta coincidence. i'm still feeling the furious one more though, still gotta listen to the big rich one more though