new big june

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
are you sure? I saw him at Fambam with Repo Ric slanging CDS....Personally I was disappointed in the CD....I couldnt wait to cop that CD when I heard about it and it was a HUGE let-down save for the old songs. I guess I prefer his 92-94ish gangsta stuff more....I wish he had put all of his old catalog on the CD cause theres not a single new song on there I like.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
can sumone please name me all the albums Big June released so far ? cause the only cd I know of him is his latest disc my day goez on.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
i got his EP from 94 called "Da Plug".. and i think he released a single before that (but i think both those songs are on the new disc.) other than that, i think thats all he released so far.

@little rock.. the new album is on repo.. aint seen u around in a minute. if u remember, we traded a couple times a few years ago.. i got that g-slimm cd off you

Nov 14, 2002
oh shit! Fours Deuces and Treys by Gslimm is a classic album...Straight outta the G-funk era (92-95). I thought SG-Slimm was from cali when I saw his album in Slauson's swapmeet but he's from down south....As for Big June his first single had 3 songs on it, one of which is not on the new album's bonus cuts unfortunately. He released "da plug" in 94 which was a very solid effort and later that year released "young riders" which actually only featured Big June on 2 songs and was basically recycled material from "da plug" with different beats and Brotha Lynch thrown in, I actually prefer Da Plug's Nightrider version over the Brotha Lynch Young Riders version. June also was featured on 2 songs on Royal T's album and both are good songs. BTW there was another artist on Repo Records in 94 named Cici who released an album titled "Dago Do Dirty" which was one of the tightest most professional sounding underground releases at the time.

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
cici was shittin on niggas around that time...

-THE DAGO DO DIRTY ALBUM-

"let'em know they aint nothin but a skirt and worse come to worse that bitch is going to work" -CICI- another hard to come by album.

but everybody in dago that's been doing something is pretty mashin it's kinda rare to hear somethin that make ya stereo's snore out here.