New Big Hollis "Say It Ain't True" ft. Donnie Cross & Lace Leno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
big hollis is from the west coast, not down south.
C'mon mayne. Everybody on this site, especially the ones that are in the 91sicc forum should know Hollis...I got more albums with Hollis production than any other producer probably.

I was just sayin that, because it sounds like some shit from Down South

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Good lookin for the comments everyone. I make sure Hollis knows. And we know a lot of people don't know Big Hollis as a rapper, and a lot of you didn't know that he just produced albums for 8 Ball, MJG, FREEWAY, Sheek Louch, AZ, Lil Flip, Pastor Troy, Bizzy Bone, and too many to remember right now...But Hollis stays busy in the lab everyday! Just finished the new Keak The Sneak that's bangin...Some big ass R&B music, Devin The Dude, Case, and a whole bunch of shit.

So my job is to try to inform people about a legend that I know personally. I have footage of most of this shit, and it never really matters to me. We've been doin this shit for years, so it comes natural when you do it all the time.

So I just wanted to say something about the songs sounding like down south music!

1. The new album is called "West/South" which means it'll have both sounds combined. Because 2, Hollis is from the West, and has a lot of roots down south. Not to mention 3, that he has been producing some big songs that not many people on the West know about for artist down south, so his name has a lot of weight down that way lately. They don't listen to anything unless it sounds like down south music. And for some reason, they seem to have a lot of loose money down south...lol, and they'll spend it like it's nothin. Just give them what they want.

That's why u hear every album with at least 3 or 4 down south sounding songs on their album(whoever u want to point out, listen to their album again, and I bet they have a 1). Cuz the record companies demand it to make money!

I use to listen to what he would play me before it came out, and I use to feel like, ok, I see he's gettin smarter as a business man, and a producer! Which means, after you've done this so long, u learn what works for you, and run wit it with hopes of really makin some real money in this shit finally!

So the homie is trying to do just that. So the album will be out soon, videos and all the shit! He has a deal with Universal Records (1 of the biggest in the world!) finally! and the original Freeway Ricky Ross is presenting it. So it's gonna be big on the West, and the South, for the S.A.C. Mark My word!

And we got Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner & A Movie "March 23rd", Bueno out there doin his thang worldwide, and a few others pushing a hard line wit big deals and shit goin on that many don't know about. Which is big for the city of Sac regardless of how u look at!

So I was hired as Music Director to do a lil bit here and there. So I'll keep u informed...It's goin down in 2010...All the hard word is finally PAYIN off! Yeeeeee!

Dec 1, 2007
Siccness Whus Good

YO I NEVA FUCKED WITH THE SICCNESS JUS WANTED TO HOLLA AND THANK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAS FUCKED WIT ME FROM THE START I JUS FINISHED PRODUCING MY 278TH ALBUM WHEN I LOOK BACK I BE LIKE DAMN! BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ALOT OF NEW SHIT ITS COMIN STAY TUNED TO E-MOE

PEACE AND GOD BLESS