New bg bulletwound feat. tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Good lookin'. Damn, I think Yuk lost his voice... Well that, or BG likes taunting us with an unfinished song, Lol.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
tha_psycho said:
y people always wanna download somethin
Some might wanna DL so they could play it on a loop, and not have to replay it on MySpace each time it ends, others might wanna DL so they could put it on their iPod or burn it to Disc to bump in their ride... others just want anything and everything they can get their hands on for free.... who knows why else.

As for Jordan, see how the "DOWNLOAD" link on MySpace is greyed out? It's like that for a reason...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Or.... not.... then BG doesn't remove it like he did last time with Bread & Butter, because people was running around braggin' because they "Got It." There's a reason he didn't put it up for Download, some people are just too impatient, can't hold off for a CD to drop.

EDIT: I noticed that too Swick, didn't think much of it at the time, cause even after that whole thing jumped off between them, he still showed he had love for them, that he was just hurt. Though, now that you say something about it, maybe you know something we don't.... like they squashed the LITTLE heat they had? Or... might just be a case of you hearing it and thinkin' bout it too, dunno, not in your head.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Kain said:
Some might wanna DL so they could play it on a loop, and not have to replay it on MySpace each time it ends, others might wanna DL so they could put it on their iPod or burn it to Disc to bump in their ride... others just want anything and everything they can get their hands on for free.... who knows why else.

As for Jordan, see how the "DOWNLOAD" link on MySpace is greyed out? It's like that for a reason...
i see