New Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
You certainly have a unique style. They sound cool. I like the third one down the best. I like the violin samples a lot, sounds like something out of a oldschool scary movie. :cool:

Sep 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
You certainly have a unique style. They sound cool. I like the third one down the best. I like the violin samples a lot, sounds like something out of a oldschool scary movie. :cool:
Thanks man, i appreciate it. I know the name i use throw people off. To tell u the truth, i have no idea where these samples come from. I have a whole bunch of those. I dont know who to call to get the OK from. Alot of producers like to sample oldies and 70-80's soul, which i like, but i like to sample weird shit that i never heard of before.

Apr 26, 2006
Thanks man, i appreciate it. I know the name i use throw people off. To tell u the truth, i have no idea where these samples come from. I have a whole bunch of those. I dont know who to call to get the OK from. Alot of producers like to sample oldies and 70-80's soul, which i like, but i like to sample weird shit that i never heard of before.
haha, yeah those names are wierd. My homie does the same shit though when naming his beats. He names all his shit randomly and wierd like you do. He knows which is which though somehow. I just name my shit, RapBeat1, RapBeat2, and so on. I'm currently on RapBeat353. lol

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
haha, yeah those names are wierd. My homie does the same shit though when naming his beats. He names all his shit randomly and wierd like you do. He knows which is which though somehow. I just name my shit, RapBeat1, RapBeat2, and so on. I'm currently on RapBeat353. lol
the homie does the same thing, i dunno how the hell he remembers which is which lol
but yeah this shit is coo, i like the fact that they diff, its all about what you can bring to the table that noone else can