New Beat...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
i just put together this new beat this morning... its got a Mission Impossible sampe... check it out and let me know what you think... any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Silent Jeff

May 8, 2005
thanks for the feedback.. i don't think its the best, but i think its pretty good considering i threw it together in less than an hour. i need to find some better sounds tho.

Apr 26, 2006
Sounds funny IMO. Too Fruity Loop-ish. You do need better samples.

I think Low & D have more potential, the basslines sound pretty G. But their both still far too simple. You need to add more to your beats tho. Strings, Piano, synth sounds,etc...

May 8, 2005
yeah i know... but i'm just startin out so they're gunna be simple... i only have less than a dozen beats i've made... don't have a whole lot of extra time on my hands rite now, but i'm learning as i go. and i definately need to invest on better sounds, cause FL doesn't have many good sounds and i'm not good enough to tweak the ones they have to make them sound better..

Apr 25, 2002
Keep practicing that shit homie. I've heard some pretty savage beats from Fruity Loops.. You got potential, just need more to work with. Try downloading some sounds on the net, they have a gang of sound sample sites out there.

In fact, here's a list of some of the sites you can get samples from:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=84681

It's pretty old but most of the sites are still around and offer some good sounds to use. Check it out..

May 8, 2005
thanks, ima check those out... i got a bunch of different drum sounds, but could really use some good instrumental sounds. thanks again.. good lookin out.

Mar 18, 2006
jt2218 said:
yeah i know... but i'm just startin out so they're gunna be simple... i only have less than a dozen beats i've made... don't have a whole lot of extra time on my hands rite now, but i'm learning as i go. and i definately need to invest on better sounds, cause FL doesn't have many good sounds and i'm not good enough to tweak the ones they have to make them sound better..
yea i could kinda tell you just started just keep doin it and stay in the studio as much as you can. I know fl doesnt come wit the best sounds but you'll learn more about how to get sounds the more you work on your craft trust me keep it up.....n i was kinda feelin that D beat also