new bay area cds out!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
what GOOD bay area cds are out rite now.....heres sum i got...but whats out besides these
sumthin terrible-u stupid(weak)
sid wit it umbrella(weak)
mob trial 3(ok)
rydah j kylde-power moves(ok)
drought season(ok)
any GOOD cds out rite now????

Jan 28, 2006
Damn too many weak cd's and I thought Sic wit Umbrella was tight at first I stopped bumping that the 1st week. I'm still bumping B-Legit's Throwback music and Ya Boy's Im bout to murdah this shit.

Nov 2, 2002
I thought Sic wit Umbrella was tight at first I stopped bumping that the 1st week. ]
that statement perfectly summed up the state of bay rap right now.
Everything that comes out SEEMS tight at first, but has no staying power. Hella disposable n shit,.

Feb 12, 2003
I will get someof the new stuff mess is putting out. Also Jacka 40 and will listen to keaks before i buy. But yeah i used to think why dont all of our dope cd's sell a large number of records independently. But now man alot of the shit coming out isnt worth my time. seems like either people are still all about gas break thizz purp etc etc, or just not putting out quality shit. I hope since Yuk is done with his deal at RAL that he will put alot of effort into his next one. Not to say MDMP didnt have some good songs but it just didnt have that yuk feel.

I do wanna hear Coolios new shit too actually , his collab albums with Mac Dre(he said 10 unreleased tracks 4 remixes and 2 old ones which sounds good) his collab with dubee and his solo.

Thizz aint exciting me at all now though. The dubee cd was not that great diggs' new music isnt sounding like Cali Livin part 2. and i dont listen to rydah that much. But if i hear some new dubee and j diggs stuff that sounds more like past releases i will get those too.

Sum it up i still have anticipation for some artisits but asof late they havent been themselves. shit thebay isnt really itself man. Quality has gone down except with select few.Only things im sure about really is Jacka and 40 and Mess. Hopefully Quinn too but i dont know if hes got anything coming soon. And YA Boy will probably be doper than alot of these other guys im pretty surre ill buy his next album.'

Man i just ranted and kind of contradicted myself cause there is still a handful of dudes i anticipate will make this years releases better. Thats what i get forDrunk typing.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
L-Love presents "The Styles Of The Bay 2" featuring Automatic and Coppo with Mistah FAB, M-Dash with Jacka, Rappin' 4-Tay, Mac & A.K. and many more.

It got leaked to some of the Rasputin Stores early. It is completely sold out already at 2 of the Rasputin Locations. Street Light in San Jose has it and the Street Light in Santa Cruz has it. Mtn. View Rasputin Music put in a special order yesterday for some more and it isn't even supposed to come out until May 27th!