New Andre Nickatina CD In 2 Months

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Sprite15 said:
Cause you a punk suckabutt?
nope, its cus im not a punk rock beezie who bumps nickatina while filming a skate show while wearing vans and have long hair and black finger nails. i was a big fan, been to 2 of his shows. got his first 6-7 cds and havent felt dude since.

Jul 14, 2007
hella_numb said:
nope, its cus im not a punk rock beezie who bumps nickatina while filming a skate show while wearing vans and have long hair and black finger nails. i was a big fan, been to 2 of his shows. got his first 6-7 cds and havent felt dude since.
Dont sound like a big fan when you knockin his shit when you havnt even heard it

Mar 26, 2007
short said:
i thought cr4 was supposed to drop before this one :confused:

I thought the same but there wasnt any offical verification on that, I kept seeing CR4 coming soon in a website under his name andrenickatina.com, but the site was gone for a minet but now its back up and WHO knows if it was actually official but I do hope a CR4 comes out by him real soon cause all the CR's are classic and they always get better.

Mar 26, 2007
There is also a movie he presents thats out now or coming soon dont know for sure but its called>>>>>>

Andre Nickatina Presents

UGLY MONEY a film by Gino Carnell