New Album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
In mixing and mastering stages now and will be ready to hit streets shortly. The album is called Dayz Like This and features have changed a bit.

Feat: Gemini, Smigg Dirtee, C-Rena (Female Vocalist) & Angel (Female Vocalist).

Sticking to the script and keeping the features to a minimum. Photoshoot for the cover and art soon, will post that up when it's done.

The next album is already 3 songs deep...I'm back....... :devious:

Keeping yall in tune with what's going on:

We're looking at having about 15 to 18 tracks on the album once complete. I just wrapped up the Southbay Anthem Remix today and tightened up a few other tracks. Basically what's going on right now is....clean up. I been riding daily soaking up the tracks and changing them accordingly if I hear slip ups etc. Genevieve and I have a possible radio single in the works as well that should do well.

Lady Tragik is working the cd art currently and I will update that as well later. If you've seen her work you know this will be impressive.

At any rate, I look forward to presenting you all with this new project. Its my defining moment to me. Meaning growing into a better more well rounded artist and maturing......as my content will show you.

Stay with me....and thanks for the support. Add me at myspace if you haven't www.myspace.com/playarae

C

CcytzO_Loc

good shit mayne.....holla if you need any promo out this way.....i stay in them streets grindin.......