New album/with doctoring (alot better)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
Sinista dont put him down if your so fuckin perfect help and tell him wat he needs 2 do...
Nigga fuck you! Whenever yall dont be feelin my shyt, yall always do me like that, but when I do one of yall like that, its something wrong with it. Respect mine and I might respect yours.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
@ThugC- the second image is an improvement......good job.......but u did spell Juicy wrong (Juicey) & the resolution of the background image could be better.............but all in all, u did a solid job......u've come a long way.......

@Sinista- im sort of dissapointed in your attutude homie........we gotta help each other out......give constructive critisism.......think of it this way, the stronger ThugC gets the stronger we all get as a whole.......dont get mad at Biggz for callin u on it.......be a man bout yours and relize when u wrong.........

my 2cents........

Apr 25, 2002
Mista Sinista said:

Nigga fuck you! Whenever yall dont be feelin my shyt, yall always do me like that, but when I do one of yall like that, its something wrong with it. Respect mine and I might respect yours.

fuck you too muthafucka, dont get all butt hurt when a young one that aint so good at graphics, he is tryin to be, help him out... i dont shit bout graphics so i cant help i juss tell people my opinions on they work.. so get your dick out your ass and respect "thug C" for trying to do something fun...

May 15, 2002
Like I said, yall boys be clowning me then think its all good. But when I clown one of yall, its something wrong with that. When I ask for some help from one of yall, I cant get it, but when somebody else ask for help on something, yall will break ya back to answer them. I just dont like how yall outcast me on here.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
@juan'r- REAL TALK IF IVE EVER HEARD IT...........

@Sinista- my memory aint the best, but i cant remember once that ive made funn of u or your work............when u hit me on the I/M do i not help u out.......understand that i am busy sometimes.....but i am alwayz open to help anybody who asks.........if u need help and u dont feel your gettin it on the board, hit me up and if i can help i will.......but i makes me laugh when some one hits me up and wants me to give them the "secret of becomin a great artist"........i dont got it, trust me......im still learnin, and as long as i choose to do this, i will continue to learn.......

Apr 26, 2002
Ok ive been out fo a while lets get it str8, And not beef or problems should come out from this shit ima say..... Ok
EvilWayz-Much love playa thanks for the programs and the props
MrDontGivafuck-I fill you he should give me help and tell me what I need to do and what not to do.
MISTA SINISTA-I have never ever hated on your work I always admierd your work and I never said shit about your work,And you said people hate on your work who ever hated, Dont come at me with shit Ive never did shit to you The only thing I ever didnt like about your grafics is that sig with Aaliahz hand it looks fucked..

So for real you should' not have beef with me so lets keep this board alive fuck the fightin