new album cover...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
comments and feedback...
this is the cover i'm gonna use for the album (whenever i get it finished...lol)...i need a higher quality picture of myself...can't make the image 300dpi, cuz the picture of me would get blurry...what ya'll think...

Oct 27, 2002
it looks fine, move your hands to the center though, it makes it look weird if the picture is centered and your hands aren't. also, lose the half logo on your chest, it draws attention away from the rest of the cover

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's tight.......the foreground is good.....just work on the background a little bit and it should be tight...

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
the background is great, love tha color........but the text needs work dogg, too much bevel in my opp.........try makin the pic of u bigger so that it takes up more of the extra space..........

Jun 14, 2002
I AGREE WIT' EW.....THE TEXT NEEDS WERK.I LIKE THE BACKGROUND.OVERALL....IT IS MISSIN' SOMETHIN'.....I CAN'T NAME WHAT IT IS....BUT....AWW....N/M....I'LL JUST SHUT UP.BUT I ALSO AGREE WIT' ILL MITCH......YOU LOOK LIKE C-MURDER.
AND I ALSO AGREE WIT' SIXXNESS.....WHERE IS THE MATURITY AROUND HERE???
@ SLAPPIN' BEATZ-IT SAYS THAT PUSSY WAS IN YOUR SIG....THAT IS PATHETIC....YOU CAN ONLY GET NET PUSSY OR WHAT?