New A Wax video for "Neva Been" off ELM 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2013
Bart mob > Tays mob = facts. Tay wants to come to my show but not my video shoots or hood. Hmmm. Thats like talking shit in front or the prison guards to other inmates. tay is a snitch and if anybody ever kills anybody he is close with expect police and masons to be called by Tay not crips & murderers. Tay your life is really this miserable Huh? You blog for free on Bart all day thinking u winning some imaginary mob war. Sad fubu filled existence with dated bars and attitude like you sold a million records last week

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MAN......
FUCC YALL. PERIOD.
AND OK WET NOODLE....
FIRST I GOT SLAPPED,NOW IMMA SNITCH? U EVER RUN OUT OF LIES OR IS THAT YOUR "BLOODLINE"??
DID U NOT SAY WHAT I SAID U SAID??
U CAN TRY ALL THE GIMMICCS U WANT...GET ALL THE OUTSIDE HELP TO SAVE U, BUT THE FACT REMAINS....U HAVE BEEFED WITH HELLA RAPPERS AND STILL DONT GET RESPECT FROM NOBODY EXCEPT FOR PPL LIKE YOURSELF.
IM NOT HUS....U AINT GONE KEEP THROWING THAT SNITCH WORD AT ME AND BREATHE EASY. KARMA WILL FIND ITS WAY HOME SOONER THAN LATER.
I ADVISED U TO KEEP RAPPIN BUT U STILL YAPPIN,
TELL ME LIL AARON WHEN U GONE SPEAK ON ACTION??
#OUTDATED BARS 4 A WEENIE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
4REAL....How much do u weigh so I can figure out what pressure to apply. Since u always call me a bully.
Did the DEVIL send u??
Cuz u sure got disguising the truth down to a science.
Our phone convos were better than this except u yell like a punkrocc bitch when youre angry.
This merry go round is pointless and unless u wanna see me face to face anytime soon I just consider u another blatant TAY HATER. Get in line and MAN UP

Feb 11, 2006
DRY SNITCH?? NAH,I SAID WHAT I FELT. AND SINCE U ALL IN THE BUSINESS,WHO U THINK KILLED THE JACK SINCE HIS MURDER IS UNSOLVED. I DONT TAKE THREATS LIGHTLY PLAYA AND NOBODY ELSE SAID NO SHIT LIKE THAT EVER ABOUT THE MOB. I GOT A SOLID FAM,AND THATS THE SECOND PERSON WE LOST TO GUNFIRE EVER IN WCM. IMMA SAY WHAT I WANNA SAY CUZ I STARTED THIS FAM. PPL ARE GONNA HAVE OPINIONS ON WHATEVER BUT I STAY WITH MINE AND I MIGHT WANNA HURT SOMEBODY ACCUSING ME OF SNITCHIN WITH NO PAPERWORK. IM NOT HERE TO PLEASE NARE A MAN,CUZ I AINT HOMOSEXUAL AND MF'S DO A LOT OF BARKIN AROUND HERE...IM STILL BEIN ME AND AINT A MF GONE CHANGE THAT ON THIS SITE. MUSIC IS COOL,BUT REAL LIFE IS BETTER. I DONT SLANDER PPL OR TELL LIES CUZ THATS NOT RESPECTFUL IMO. IF U RESPECT A SUCCA WHO SCARED TO DO SHOWS OVER A REAL MOB NIGGA THATS ON U. I AINT WORRIED BOUT THE PROPAGANDA CUZ YEH I RAP BUT IM KNOWN FOR BUSTIN HEADS AND LYRICS. ITS NOT A GAME. DONT LET THE AGE,WEIGHT OR SMOOTH FACE FOOL U!!
#WCMG AND IM STILL MOVIN NICE
Your asking me who smoked the jack?? How the hell would I know he wasn't my people.

dry snitchin or what ever you want to call it mayne..but that's clown boots mayne...I seen that shit with my own eyes ..who da fuck comes online the nite a man gets killed then names to the Internet who they think behind that shit??...even down to this thread where you tell in everyone the convo you had saying who gonna put Pz on who's head and all that...If you really say you takin that serious but then tell in everyone you heard this threat and that threat has been said so if something does happen then what??? what would you call that???

Now You here saying you not a Homo cos no one seen paper work on you being called a snitch.Were talking about you posting on a public forum who you thought was behind a murder .lol Wtf??

What's a better way to describe what you posting than dry snitchin? ? Telling tales?? Seriously I don't get it.. what would you call it??

Me showing respect to who ever ain't got nothing to do with what I first posted about all that telling shit ,I would still say it how I see it if you posted the same shit about anyone respect shown or not.

Feb 14, 2004
we all know tay speaks faster than he can think... poor guy take it easy on him... god bless his heart atleast he's trying to sell records