New A-WAX TV Episode 5 now up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Just some super hood shit A-Wax did with Bandana Tha Ragg in Compton for their mixtape Burgundy Van Music. It wuz long overdue but we got a lot more coming in the next few weeks...also watch for a JORDAN TOWER video of Wax's solo single "On My Grind" shot all through the Bay....comin' soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...off of the album...A-Wax & Gonzoe "Recession Proof" in stores Nov. 10 on iLLBURN / E1....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SF0WvGhFkI

Thanks for the support...

-tank

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I DOUBLE THAT - Gotta admit I used to hate on A-WAX for the simple reason the Mobfigaz & WAX don't fuck w/ eachother... VERY STUPID ON MY PART !!

I've heard more good A-WAX songs and videos this summer & fall that Im a big fan now.

The mobfigaz have released solo shit, but they are not keeping up w/ A-WAX.
maybe JACKA. Thats it.

I like both camps , they should do a P-TOWN Anthem... W/ all P-Town rappers

But WAX been making a lot of noise.
Mobfigaz as a group has been silent . PROPZ TO BOTH THOUGH

Apr 14, 2006
^I agree with you man. I used to listen to both and I still like some bump some Mobfigaz srtuff every now and then, but to me Wax is way above them now on another level. To me, Wax's music just keeps getting better and better.

Jun 14, 2002
I AGREE...I FEEL HE'S GOTTEN BETTER WIT AGE...BUT I KNO SOME PEOPLE THAT DONT FEEL THAT WAY...THEY LIKE HIS OLDER,SLOWER FLOW..."THUG DELUXE" TYPE SHIT..BUT ME,PERSONALLY...IM FEELIN THE NEW SHIT.

Apr 14, 2006
I AGREE...I FEEL HE'S GOTTEN BETTER WIT AGE...BUT I KNO SOME PEOPLE THAT DONT FEEL THAT WAY...THEY LIKE HIS OLDER,SLOWER FLOW..."THUG DELUXE" TYPE SHIT..BUT ME,PERSONALLY...IM FEELIN THE NEW SHIT.
Same here. I like the majority of his work, but the new stuff appeals to me way more than Thug Deluxe and that stuff.

Sep 22, 2008
His old flow is better 2me, something you can ride to on them rainy days, but like BIGCHILL said we except the same sound over an over because thats what caters to us, its good to come with somethin new and refreshing, he pushin a hard line though gotta respect it.

Nov 14, 2002
i feel a wax got better in time too.not too many artist get better in time after havin some good music in the past cause people always expect that same sound to be recreated over and over again but a wax is pullin that shit off in a smooth way.im really diggin a wax music these dayz.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
yeah, the homie grew up both mentally and musically...I see nothing but good things in the future for Awax's new ventures. The talent displayed lyrically can not be questioned, the man spits fire undoubtably and continues to progess with each album.
With these youtube videos...theres a right way, and a wrong way to go about doing them, this was the right way. short enough to keep a cat with ADHD's attention...to the point, and isnt 11 minutes of yapping about shit only they care about....

Nice work Wax, I look forward to hear the full length Recession proof album as well as any upcoming work with Bandanna, who compliment's Wax style nicely, the two mesh well together and should continue this music partnership.

Wax has been a pretty consistent artist over his career, aside from being sidetracked with the bullshit in the past..I see the dude as a major factor in the bay and with a strong possibility of maintaining longevity with his career.

If you ever need a review for any upcoming material....get in touch with me.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
yeah, the homie grew up both mentally and musically...I see nothing but good things in the future for Awax's new ventures. The talent displayed lyrically can not be questioned, the man spits fire undoubtably and continues to progess with each album.
With these youtube videos...theres a right way, and a wrong way to go about doing them, this was the right way. short enough to keep a cat with ADHD's attention...to the point, and isnt 11 minutes of yapping about shit only they care about....

Nice work Wax, I look forward to hear the full length Recession proof album as well as any upcoming work with Bandanna, who compliment's Wax style nicely, the two mesh well together and should continue this music partnership.

Wax has been a pretty consistent artist over his career, aside from being sidetracked with the bullshit in the past..I see the dude as a major factor in the bay and with a strong possibility of maintaining longevity with his career.

Wax just read this when I got on here...all i gotta say is wow. appreciate your candid views and keepin it 100...good or bad we appreicate it from everyone when its genuine.

We gonna send you an advance of the RECESSION PROOF so we can get a review from u gee.

-tank

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

Nobody cant question dudes bars, like pretty black even used to say dude has flow.