*New*94.9 DEBUTED A BAY AREA SONG LAST NIGHT!!! *NeW*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BALANCE 2K2

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
i don't know if any of yaw cought it but monday night at 10pm strawberry (94.9 fm) debut my boy INFA RED new single called "TRUE LIES" featuring me & PRYCE!!! he played it twice and we got hella calls!!!! mutha phukas was lovin it.

THE BAY IS ON THE RISE!!!

listen to 94.9 tuesday night as we go for day 2, if we get enough calls they said on air that they would add the song!!!

please call in to 94.9 and request INFA RED "TRUE LIES"!!!

THE NEW BAY!!!! u want bay music on the radio we'll here it is!!!

BALANCE
2K3

BALANCE 2K2

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
one luv

94.9 said that the songs can only be played for 2 nights, they ritered our song. but strawberry said on the air that it may be added because of all the calls!!!

BALANCE

May 2, 2002
BIG NEWS!!!

WE'RE STILL GETTING RADIO PLAY ON "TRUE LIES", WE GOT SO MANY CALLS WEDSDAY AND THURSDAY THAT STRAWBERRY WAS FORCED TO PLAY TONIGHT!!!

PLEASE CALL AND REQUEST IT TOMMOROW,

IF HE PLAYS IT TWICE FRIDAY NIGHT WE WOULD HAVE GOT 7 SPINS THIS WEEK (OUT OF 7 HOURS OF SHOW TIME/ EACH UNDAGROUND SEGMENT IS 1 HOUR LONG) SO PLEASE CALL IN AROUND 9PM!!!

1-888-333-9490

"RECOGNIZE THE BAY"

BALANCE

May 2, 2002
one is from daly city the other i don't know, me i'm from oakland.

we got another spin last night!!!!

RECOGNIZE THE BAY!!!

vynl is on the way, thanks for the help!!!!

STS - send me ur e-mail i'll e-mail u an MP3!!!!

BALANCE

last night me & my boys frontline was on the battle of the bay!!!! in two weeks my boy LOCKSMITH is gonna kill cats!!!!

BALANCE 2K2

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
we will get vynl of this record this week so hopefully u will be hearing even more of this song!!!!

please if u can continue to call and request it!!!

thankx

BALANCE

on friday night listen to KMEL as my boy locksmith defends his crown against kali fam on the BATTLE OF THE BAY!!!!!

PAC-10 FO LIFE !!!!!